8. Hurt Feelings

"Well, happy to admit." I moved my face a little closer. "I'm not into you. Not now, not ever. I hate you and just accept the fact that you can't please everyone." We widened his eyes. "Now let me go." He loosened his grip and I stood up and left.

I was just saying the truth. Fvck his little attitude. "Ms. Jennie. Is Mr. Kim feeling better? I'll call the family doctor." Ms. Riyeon asked.

"He'll be fine. But, Ms. Riyeon.. How did he end up like that? Did he do something bad to himself yesterday?"

"Ah.. The truth is, I have no idea. He was walking back and forth last night and he can't stay still. He was mumbling things I couldn't hear. I got worried but scared to ask him the problem. The next thing I know is he came back, soaked and cursing..." She stopped. "He got sick because of the rain! So that's why..."

Why the heck would he leave the house? That idiotic brat. Tsk, he wasn't really thinking, was he?

I went back to the attic and changed to my comfortable clothes. I wanted to make him something. A soup, perhaps? "Ms. Riyeon? Can I cook something for him?"

"Oh, sure. It's pretty cold these days. He really might need something like a soup." I helped her in cooking. I am not a pro in cooking but I try to do my best. "Here."

"Thanks. Hope he likes it." I brought the bowl to his room. "Taehyung?" I used my free hand to knock. "Tae." And he wasn't answering. "Fine. I'm coming in." I opened the door and stood beside his bed. "Ms. Riyeon and I made you something."

"I don't care. Get out." He coldly said.

"Yah. Eat this first." He sat down and looked at me. "You haven't ate breakfast yet and this soup's good for your condition right now."

"Tch." He stood up and took the bowl. "This," I dropped the tray when he poured the soup all over me. "..Is useless shit." He pushed the bowl on my chest. "Get out."

"YOU-!" He cut me off by breaking the bowl in front of me.

"I SAID LEAVE!!" He shouted at me and I ran.

"Ms. Jennie?" I passed by Ms. Riyeon. "What happened?"

"That brat... He wasted the soup on me! Aish!"

I went to the bathroom and took a second bath. Good thing the soup wasn't that hot. I could've lost my patience.

I was in the middle of washing my face when someone knocked at the door. "I need to use the bathroom!! Yah!!"

What the heck?!

"Shit!! Open the fvcking door!!"

Why the f is he in a hurry?!

I took my towel and covered myself before unlocking the door. He swung it open and I ended up standing behind it.

He ran to the toilet and started taking his pants off. Gosh. I turned around and I swear, I didn't see anything!

"Ah.. That feels better.." I turned around and saw him looking at me. I quickly looked away. Just wow. "Unbelievable." He muttered and left.

I finally breathed.

"What the heck just happened? Aish! Really!?!" I left the bathroom and closed the door.

--

"Yah, pervert." I quickly woke up and looked at him. ME?! PERVERT?!

"I saw nothing! Don't call me such things. I am not you. And besides, I wasn't interested that part of you." I looked at the pillow beside me.

"Really? I actually thought about showing it to you seconds ago." I turned to him.

"What?"

"See? You wanted to see it." He moved his face behind my ear. "Don't worry my Jennie, you will see and feel it someday."

"THE FVCK?!" I pushed him and he was laughing hysterically. "I DON'T WANT TO AND I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND!"

"Okay, okay.. Chill."

"Why are you here anyway? Are you planning to let me take another soup bath? Is that it?"

"I wanted to say sorry."

"Sorry my ass."

"Ooh! May I see it?"

"WHAT THE FVCK?! STOP IT!" He laughed again. "Yah! Do not mess with me."

"Okay, for real this time. I'm sorry for doing it to you earlier. I was just feeling upset about what you said. It hurt me, you know? I'm also human. Though, I'm acting like a total jerk.. I also have feelings. I really like you and.. This.."

He was right. I shouldn't have said that to him. How can I be so inconsiderate and selfish? "You're right. I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry."

"So do you like me now?"

"What on earth?! Bitch no. I didn't want to lose my job."

"Tsk. I shouldn't have searched for you last night. My efforts are useless." He mumbled but I still heard it.

"Wait! You were looking for me?" His eyes widened. "I heard you."

"Then fine! Yes, I was looking for you. I didn't want you to get into trouble. But I ended up getting busted, thank you very much." He said and left.