34. Deny

"Huh?" I was frozen at my spot. "W-what do you mean... L-lisa's mother?" Did I just embarrass myself?!

"She wanted to have dinner with me, Lisa and Jungkook. It just happened that the two left early to go shopping. I had to stay since she thanked me for helping her daughter."

"Y-you mean, you've been with them the whole day?"

"Yes!" He shouted.

"Ahh.." Gosh, I feel so humiliated.

"Yah Kim Jennie.. I think you just confessed your feelings for me. You said you fell for me? Did I hear it wrong?"

"No! I mean..no. I didn't say such thing! Maybe you heard me wrong. I said I... I fell on the sand 'cause I tripped over a rock! Stop thinking about nonesense and stop accusing me things!"

I bumped his shoulder and left. Would he be stupid enough to believe that? Aish! What have I done?! I immediately called at taxi and went home.

"Ms. Jennie? Did you find Mr. Taehyung? It's almost eleven." Asked Ms. Riyeon.

"He's on his way back. I'll head to my room, goodnight Ms. Riyeon." I ran upstairs and locked the door. "I must avoid him." I quickly changed my clothes and laid on the bed. "What will I tell him tomorrow? Ahhh! Why did I have to assume that she's his another woman? I'm so screwed." I covered my face with a blanket. "I don't know what to do!"

"Jen?" Fvck, it's him. "Yah, let's talk." He was trying to turn the doorknob. "Jennie.. I'll still open this." I heard the lock 'click' and he successfully opened the door. I quickly turned to the left, not facing him and acted asleep. "You're already asleep?"

I heard his footsteps getting closer. I stopped my body from shaking. Will he buy this crap? Hopefully..

"Jen.." He sat on the other side of the bed. "Yah, don't sleep on me. We still need to talk." I felt his arm snaking on my waist. "Jen." He whispered on my ear. "Stop. You're not good in acting. I know you're awake." I kept my eyes shut. "Jennie.. talk to me."

No.

"Jen... Don't be ashamed if you like me. I love you, remember? Hey.." He was nibbling on my ear. I'm having a hard time staying still..!

I grunted and sat down. "Tae, what the fvck?! Can't you see I'm sleeping? Yah! I'm tired!"

"You weren't sleeping. Why can't you just tell me the truth? It slipped from your mouth. You're caught, love."

"I said you heard me wrong! Stop insisting that I confessed, okay? Now, let me sleep in fvcking peace!"

"Ani! I know what you said. You're not sleeping until you tell me the truth. Is it so hard to tell me that you like me? It's not like I'm gonna fvck you after you confess.. probably."

"Well fvck off! Stop it will you? I said I didn't confess."

"Fine. You didn't confess. But Jen, tell me honestly. Do you like me?" I glared at him. "I'm being serious. Do you?"

"No." I laid down and covered myself with a blanket. "I'm sleeping so leave me alone."

"Why do you have to deny? Jen, please? I'm only aking for the truth." WHY WON'T HE JUST GIVE UP!! I'M RUNNING OUT OF WORDS!!

"I don't like you! That's the truth!"

"Deny this shit again and I'm kissing you." ARRRGGHHH!! Just give up Tae, please.. I'm not ready to tell you. "I'm damn serious, Jennie."

"And I'm damn honest!" He removed the blanket on my face. "You're not gonna do it, are you?"

"Are you doubting me Kim Jennie?" He grabbed my neck and kissed me. It wasn't a gentle one. I grabbed the sheet under me when he suddenly bit my lower lip. "I know what you said, Jen." He said in between the kiss.

"You know nothing." He pulled away.

"I should've just recorded it so you can clearly hear what you actually said. I was trying to confirm it but you were so stubborn." He said in a cold tone. "Why can't you just say it? Is it hard to say a simple, 'I like you'?"

"You want the truth? Okay! I like you! I liked you for several weeks already but I wasn't even aware of it. I was confused and lost 'cause I've never liked anyone before. I was new to the feeling that I had to confirm it. But thanks to your fvcking personality, you made me like you more."

"Then why didn't you tell me? You said I'd be the first one to know."

"Because I was scared! I didn't want to end up hurting because of this. I'm scared that one day, your feelings for me would be gone.. Happy? That's the truth Tae."

He pulled me up and hugged me. "You finally liked me. You don't know how happy I am Jen. I won't hurt you, okay? I won't do anything that would make you cry."

I hugged him back and burried my face on the crook of his neck.

"I love you. And I will do everything for you to feel the same way."

--
Author's Note:

Everyone! Thanks for the #3 ranking on blackbangtan!😍💕 I was really surprised since this story lacked in originality and stuff but OMG!!💞 Thank you guys so much for making this possible😘

I'll do my best and I'll give you an unhelpful hint for what's gonna come😉

The truth about their lives will be revealed and there's a connection between Taehyung and Jennie's family.

Hope I didn't sound like a spoiler?😅

사랑해요 여러분!!💚