26. Mother

I'll be having lunch together with Tae's mom and I don't know what to do! What if she'll ask me if I slept with him? What if she'll ask me if we did something?! "Omo, what should I do?"

"Ms. Jennie? Mrs. Kim is waiting for you outside." Ms. Riyeon said.

"I'll be there in a minute." I looked for something to wear and decided to just wear something casual. "This will do."

I left the attic and ran to the garage. Taehyung and his mom were already there waiting.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting."

"No, it's fine dear. I'm used to this." She smiled and went inside their car.

"Cover that." He said, looking at my exposed soulder. I was wearing an off shoulder top and black pants. "I don't like to see people looking at your shoulder."

"Yah. You don't have to worry. It's just the shoulder. What do you expect me to wear? Jacket?" He took off his denim jacket and covered my shoulders.

"What? You look better." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the car. His mom was already sitting on the driver's seat. She looked at us when Taehyung assisted me in going inside. He sat on the passenger's seat and smiled at her.

--

"You mean, you've known each other since first year?" She asked with her eyes wide open? "Wah.. How come you never told me about her? I should've met you a little earlier."

"You were busy with something. You wouldn't listen. You barely have time for me during those days."

"Ah.." I turned to Taehyung who was busy with his food. "Right." His mother laughed but there's a hint of sadness in her voice. "So, Jennie.. Are you seeing someone? A boyfriend?"

"Oh.. No, I don't. My family is my top priority."

"Really? You're beautiful! That's unusual for someone like you to have no boyfriend. But I understand that you want to help your family and that so thoughtful of you. I like you! You were just like my grandma." She turned to Taehyung. "I like her."

"Ah, thank you. I rarely hear people complimenting me. Thanks Mrs. Kim."

"No problem." She smiled and ate her food.

I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh and guess who it belonged to. Taehyung the perv and he's at it again. I pushed his hand away but he kept on bringing it back.

"Jennie? Is something wrong?" Asked Mrs. Kim. "You look pissed."

"N-no.. I'm fine.. It's just... Too cold." I reasoned. She continued eating and I turned to Taehyung. "Stop." I mouthed.

He looked away and focused on his phone,  while his other fvcking hand continued caressing my thigh. I stepped on his shoe multiple times but he looks unaffected.

"By the way," His mother started and I looked at her. "Are you having a hard time looking after my naughty son?" YES!

"Not at all. I can manage." His hand reached my zipper and pulled it down. I held my gasp. I'm in front of his mum!

"I hope you continue doing a good job. He's improving, said Ms. Riyeon. He talks now and that's all because of you."

"Really? He never talks?" She nodded. His father's decision really affected him. I feel pity-

His hand was making its way to my underwear. I glared at him but he was just busy looking at his phone. How come he's so good at keeping his emotions?!

His hand went in and I secretly tried to pull it out but Mrs. Kim looked at me. "Are you okay, Jennie? You look uneasy."

"Ahh.." Take note, that wasn't intentional nor an answer. His hand was rubbing me down there and I'm doing my best to sit still.

"You're sweating. The temperature's cold in here. Are you sick? Tell me if you're not feeling well, okay?"

"Umhm.." I kept my mouth shut. I didn't want to let out a moan. We're in a restaurant and this guy doesn't give a fvck about the people around us.

"How's your family? Are they okay? If you need extra money, don't hesitate to ask. You've been doing a great job, it's the least I could do."

"Yes." I bowed and looked down. I held his wrist to stop him but he just rubbed me faster. I couldn't hold a moan so I ate a whole meat and let it out.

"I see you're enjoying the food. I'll ask Taehyung to bring you here often." It's totally not the food... It's your fvcking son!

He attempted to insert a finger but I immediately and intentionally spilled the drink on him and quickly zipped my pants. "I'm sorry!"

He glared and pouted at me. "Wae?" He mouthed.

"No." I mouthed back.

"Tsk. I'll go to the restroom. Excuse me." He stood up and left.

Phew.

"Was he doing things to you?" I quickly looked at her. Wait. What? "Taehyung's really a pervert and I'm sorry, on behalf of him. Did he just touch you just now?"

"He was...rubbing me."

"Aishh.. That son of mine." She massaged her temple. "I'm really sorry. If you can't take it, you can quit. I'm not forcing you Jennie but.. If you can.. Please help me bring my old son back."

--
Author's Note:

I don't know what I did in this chapter😂 I'm sorry if it wasn't that good! I thought I might have to write this part for future purposes😅

I asked you guys about KPOP being accepted or not and I noticed that some of you have the same problem as mine. Let's continue defending our happiness💜💕

Thanks for the votes and comments!💕 Love you guys!!😘