47. He's Back

"Who was that?" I turned to Taehyung who was walking towards me. "A guy?"

"Um.. It's someone really close to me." He nodded. "Hey you look better. I guess, my job's done here."

"Aren't you gonna stay? You've been absent for a month. You're lucky mom didn't fire you. You're still working as my personal maid, you know?"

"Really? After everything?"

"Yep. So you're staying. Your things are here so you can't just go. Go back inside."

"Y-yah.. I'm your sis-"

"Don't! Say that word again and I'm not letting you leave the house. Ever. Why is it so easy for you to just accept everything?"

"To be honest Tae, it wasn't that easy. Not as easy as you think but I'm trying to move on and get over it. At least, we spent our time as a young couple well. Right?"

"I'll get there. I still can't accept that you're my half sister. Maybe I'll never." He said and walked away. "And.. You can just go home if you want." His back was facing me. "I'll tell mom that you need to rest." And he went in.

"I was so lucky to have you Tae. It's just disappointing that we can't be like those times until the end."

I went back to Lisa's house but her mom said she went out with Jungkook. "Jennie, do you somewhat, know what's going on between those two?"

"Ah.. Lisa and Jungkook? Well, they're friends but.. Lisa feels something else for him. She likes him but Kook keeps on rejecting her."

"Is that so? Lisa never opens up her feelings to me. I might seem busy but I'm free when it comes to her."

"Lisa's quite shy and a little childish but, we love her like that."

"She's my fragile baby girl. She doesn't deserve the pain that ex boyfriend of hers gave to her."

"She told us about it. I really can't imagine someone hurting Lisa's feelings. Even Jungkook tries to tell her to find someone else 'cause he might just hurt her."

"But that's all in past. I'm happy she was able to get over it. Thanks for being her friend, Jennie. Lisa said you would listen to her problems."

"It's nothing. Just helping a friend out."

"Anyways.. I'll go to the supermarket to buy fruits. Just ask the maids if you need anything. See you in a bit." She smiled and left.

I wish I had a mom like her. How come Tae and Lisa's mothers are so understanding while my mom is.. I don't know..

I went to Lisa's room and sat on the bed. I don't know what to do. I'll just, sleep, I guess?

--

3rd Person's POV

"Hey, it's Taehyung." Jungkook exclaimed. "Gosh..look at him. Am I blushing? Do I look pretty?"

"Yah. Don't flirt with him. He's still going through a lot." Lisa said and took her phone from Jungkook's hand. "Make up tutorials?" The video on her phone said.

"Hey Lis.. He's coming our way...!" Lisa just rolled her eyes at Jungkook who looks like a highschool girl, seeing her crush.

"You guys are here too?" Taehyung asked, removing his earphones. "Jennie's not with you?"

"Jungkook wanted to go out so I told mom to look after her for me. How did it go? Did you guys make up?"

He smiled and nodded. "But there are still things that won't easily go away." His eyes turned to Jungkook who was fanning himself.

"I'm melting, girl. Help me." He mumbled.

"He said he's melting." Lisa happily said and earned a glare from him. "He's really into you, Taehyung. You should know the things he has been saying."

"Like what?"

"Like.." Lisa looked at the sky, trying to remember what her friend had said. "Ah, like-"

"Like it's been a long time since we saw each other." The three of them turned to see who was talking. "It's nice to see you again."

"You.." Taehyung gritted his teeth. "You're back."

"Of course I am. Do you want me dead?" The shorter guy chuckled. "And you?" He turned to Jungkook. "What are you doing with them? Are you friends?"

"Jungkook, you know this guy?" Taehyung asked. "This fvcker? This walking piece of shit-"

"Tae.. That's enough." Lisa said, cutting him off. "What do you want? Why are you back?"

"Nothing. I just heard that my sister's having trouble. But boy, glad am I to see you two again. My ex.. And her savior."

"Yoongi, what are you talking about? Is Lisa your.. Ex girlfriend?" Jungkook asked looking so confused.

"My one and only."

--

Author's Note:

So guys I wanted to update again but my phone battery's dead😤 hate it when that happens..🙄

I guess I'll update again later!!😘💓💓