51. Mystery Person

"Jen.. Now that it's confirmed that you're not my half-sister.. Are we, back together?" He asked, sneakily holding my hand. "Just like before?" We stopped walking.

"That can be arranged." We have to tell his dad about this. Mom really made things worse for me.

"Hey, are you okay?" He turned me around to face him. "Is something still bothering you?"

"I don't know. Mom has always made my life difficult. She even made it look like I was someone else's daughter. I don't even know if I'm really her daughter.."

"Tsk, don't worry about it. Maybe she has a reason." I nodded and we continued walking to his car.

He drove to his father's house. I really hope they'll make up. Taehyung's close with his dad and I don't want to see them fighting because of what my mother did.

"We're here." We left the car and knocked. "It's time to face him again." One of Mr. Kim's maids opened the door. "Where's dad?"

"Mr. Kim.. He's inside his room upstairs. It's been a week since he left his room. The household is worried." Taehyung immediately ran upstairs and knocked.

"Dad? Dad open this door! Dad!!" He kept on banging the door. "Kim Taesung, open the door!!" He was already crying. He was scared.

"Excuse me.. What happened?"

"Mr. Kim was always drunk whenever he comes home. Ever since that day when your mother told him the truth, he would cry every night." I turned to Taehyung who was sitting in front of his father's door. "Mr. Kim loves his son so much. He didn't want his son to hate him."

"No.. What my mother said was all a lie. I'm not his daughter. She made that up.."

"Mr. Kim should know about this." I went upstairs and sat beside him.

"Hey.. It's gonna be alright. I know you heard what me and your helper talked about. He's gonna come out. He loves you." He hugged me and cried. "Shh... Don't worry too much, okay?"

"Can you stay?" He mumbled. "I really need someone.."

"Of course." He pulled away and looked at me. "Yah.. Stop crying.." I wiped his tears and smiled. "We're going to help each other. Whatever that challenge is, we'll face it, together. Okay?"

"Thank you, Jen."

--

"Taehyung?" Both of us looked up to see Taehyung's dad. "Y-you're here."

"Dad!" He stood up and looked at his father. "What happened?"

"I'll give you two some privacy. Tae, I'll head to Lisa's house. You should talk about this." He smiled and nodded.

I bid goodbye and left. At least his family's almost fixed..

It's four in the afternoon. I went to buy an ice cream before going to Lisa's house. "Now this is a line.." I waited for half an hour and it's finally my turn.

"Eomma!" A little girl shouted. "I want to go there!" She said pointing to the amusement park nearby.

"Just a second Jiyen." Her mom that was before me payed for their ice cream. "Thank you." She put her wallet inside her bag and walked towards her daughter. "Here you go." The little girl was so happy when she got her ice cream.

"She's lucky." I said to myself.

She carried her child and ran to the amusement park. Her wallet accidentally fell on the ground.

"Wait!" I left the line and ran towards it. "Your.. Wallet." I picked it up and saw a picture. "Is this.. My dad?"

--
Author's Note:

Another character everyone!😁 She's going to be someone important and I can finally clear things up for sure😉💓