11. The Grand Confession

"What happened last night?" I turned to him who is on his way downstairs. "Did you bring me home?" I heard his footsteps getting louder. "Did you do something to me?"

"I just brought you home. End of story." I know I lied. I didn't want him to know that I kissed him back when he started kissing me. It's too embarrasing.

"Really?" I nodded and continued eating. "You didn't even take advantage of me? I was drunk!" I glared at him.

"I wasn't interested." I stood up and washed my plate. "Besides, you smell awful last night. I wouldn't dare to come near you." I dried my hands before getting my bag. "Why... Were you at the club last night though?"

"I just saw something I shouldn't have seen. It was disgusting as fvck."

"I understand that you're mature enough for those things. I'm not gonna be a strict girl and leave you alone and your porn."

"Mwo?!" He shouted. "Yah! It wasn't porn okay?! I just saw you and that Jungkook together after I kissed you. It was so disgusting, I actually puked."

"I'm starting to make friends." I left the house.

I heard him shouting. "YAH!! WE'LL GO TO SCHOOL TOGETHER!! YAH! JENNIE!! Aish, that girl." I mentally laughed.

I took a cab going to school. "Hi Jen." I turned to Jungkook who was approaching me. "Where's your friend?"

"Ah. I left him. He's still at the house."

"What do you mean? You don't live together, do you?"

"Well, the truth is.. I'm his personal maid. I was working for him to help my family with our finances."

"Ah, I've heard. Well anyway, see you around." He smiled before leaving.

I was on my way to my classroom when someone grabbed my arm and made me look at him.

"What is wrong with you?" I aksed.

"You left early just to talk with that kid? Jennie Kim, do you like him?" Why does he have to make an issue out of something?

"He was my neighbor. But I don't feel any special thing towards him. Although, I want to be friends with him."

"Psh. Stay away from guys." He took my hand and took me to my classroom then he left.

--

"Hurry up! I've been waiting for hours!" I kept my things inside my bag and left with him. He wanted to eat with me at the cafeteria.

"Why were you early? Did you escape?" He shook his head.

"Our professor told me to get out. He said I wasn't listening." Of course he wasn't. "Ahh, that kid is here." I turned to the person he was glaring at.

"Jungkook!" He smiled and ran towards us. "We're heading to the cafeteria. Wanna join?" I felt Taehyung's glare but, whatever.

"Sure."

"Yah! I didn't invite you to come. Get lost." He said. "It's just the both of us. No Jungkook is allowed."

"Then I'm not eating with you. Sayonara! Let's go Guk." We went the opposite direction, the court. "I'm sorry for his behavior."

"No, I understand. I was being a third wheel, right?"

"You're my friend. No one's a third wheel, shut up." Then he smiled.

"Jen.. Can I tell you something?" I nodded. "It's something I've been keeping for some time."

"Okay, shoot."

"Don't unfriend me, please?"

"Why would I?" If what he's telling me is legal and not going to be a threat the universe..

"I'm gay."

"MWO?!?!"

"Yah Kim Jennie!" I turned to Taehyung who just entered the court.

"And I like your friend."