18. Hurt

I walked him to his room. He said he needed a hand to hold on to. Just for today. "Can you also sleep with me?"

"What I've done is enough. You're taking this for granted. You should rest. And, goodnight."

Before I could proceed to the attic, he pulled me back and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight. Thanks for conforting me." He went inside his room, leaving me frozen on my spot.

"Did I just let him kiss me? Aiishh!! Jennie Kim!!"

--

His room was empty. "Now where did he go?"

"Ms. Jennie? Mr. Taehyung said he's not going to school today. He's going somewhere to breathe some 'fresh air'." She quoted.

"Ah.. Thanks for informing me. I'll head to school." I closed the door and left.

Why does it feel different without him? Am I attached to him now?

As I entered the school, a group of girls blocked me. "Well, well, well... Look who's alone."

"I knew Taeyung would get tired of her one day. My gosh, what a slut."

"I am not."

"Yes you are! And no one's gonna side with you. You're all alone, again."

"That's where you're wrong. I have Jungkook and Lisa."

"Tsk. Those weaklings. They couldn't even kill a bug." She pushed my shoulder and chuckled. "I can't believe Taehyung's head over heeels for you."

"I bet you seduced him."

"Bitch? I'm not you. Maybe that's another reason why he didn't fall for you, desperate witches. All you want is to taste him. Admit it."

"Why you-" She pulled my hair and slapped me. "You're really testing me!" She held onto my hair tighter and dragged me to the restroom. "Why don't we just end it here?"

"As if you're willing to? Come on! Hurt me!" She slapped me and pulled my hair again.

"I can kill you, you know?!" She banged my head on a door and made me kneel in front of a toilet.

"Yeri!" One of the girls called. "That's enough! Someone might caught us."

"Shut up! I'm trying to teach her a lesson." She pulled my hair and made me face her. "First time to drink pee?"

"Let me go!"

She chuckled and pushed my face inside the toilet. "Having fun? Smells bad, right? Smells just like you! Bitch!" She pulled my head up again.

"Pee smells better than your fvcking mouth!"

"Shut up!" She pushed my head inside again. "You poor social climber! Find your place!" She flushed the toilet and pushed my head deeper. "You deserve this!"

"Yeri let her go!" She pulled my hair up and dragged me to the sink. "Yeri!"

"Shut up Joy!" She pushed me and slapped my face. I tasted blood on my lips. "Know your enemies, Kim Jennie."

"Right. That's why I chose you. You're a perfect human version of enemy!"

"You really won't stop, huh?!" She slapped me again and tweaked my hair. "I'm so full of you!" She grabbed my neck and choked me with her full force.

"Yeri! You're gonna kill her!"

"I said shut up, Joy!!" She dragged me back to the cubicle and kept on slapping me. "I hate you!!" She kept on banging my back on the wall. "I'm gonna kill you!"

"S-stop!"

"I'm cursing you Jennie. You will never feel happiness again! Not ever! I just hope you die!"

"Yeri that's enough!" He friend pulled her away and left the comfort room.

I lost balance and fell on the floor. I held my neck and cried. Why do they hate me so much? I did nothing wrong!

I stayed like this for hours and kept on crying. No one entered the restroom so no one found out I'm here.

I wanted to leave. I wanted to go home. But I can't. I couldn't even stand. All I feel is pain.

--

"Jen!" I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. "Fvck. What did they do to you?" He helped me stand up. "Can you walk?" I slowly shook my head. "Just shit."

I looked around, it's already dark. "Tae.."

"Shh.. Don't worry. I'll take you home." He carried me in bridal style and left. And after he laid me down inside his car, I didn't know what happened next.

--
Author's Note:

Just to tell you guys, our Yeri is a good person in real life, don't take this seriously..😅

Aaaaand last chapter for today!😘😘 Thanks for the support everyone and I'm sorry if I made you sad in the previous chapter🙂

I'm pretty sad today and I legit cried but...yeah😁