36. Shopping

Author's Note:

Everyone! This chapter will be about LisKook since I lost focus on them these past chapters. Hope you guys would like this..🤗💛

--
Lisa's POV

"Yah Maboban! What are you doing?" He asked when I held his hand. "You childish kid... Let go! People would mistake us as a couple."

"Leave them be oppa. Besides, there are friends who hold hands too. This is not an issue."

"Yah! I told you! I'm not an oppa!! I'm an eonnie! Remember that. Eonnie! You're trying to flirt with me again.. Aish.. Stop it."

"You still look like a guy, oppa. A handsome one." I squeezed his cheeks. "How come someone hot like you became like this?"

He removed my hands. "Lisa." He squeezed them tighly. "I'm not handsome. How many times do I have to repeat this to you? I'm a woman."

"Kook! It hurts!" He let go of my hands and glared. "Fine... I won't call you oppa or handsome. That's gonna be the last one."

He dragged me to the restaurant and happily sat on a table for two. "This is too fancy."

"Whatevs. Just order what you like. It's still food." He said looking at the menu book. "Oooh..pink shake."

We gave our orders and waited "So Jungkook.." He looked at me. "When did you find out that.. That you're a girl?"

"When I was little. I would always play dolls with Jennie and I love playing dress up. Let's just say, my parents didn't know about this side of me so I had to keep it from them for years."

"Why didn't you tell them? Were you scared of what might their reaction be?" He smiled and nodded. "I'll be honest with you Kook." He raised an eyebrow at me. "Mom likes you."

"So? Everyone likes me. That ain't new for me, Manoban."

"I mean she likes you..for me."

"What?!" He shouted making the customers look at us. "Disgusting. That's so ew.." He said flipping his imaginary long hair. "I'm just for Taehyung."

I sighed. "I know. But Jungkook.. I-I.. I'm starting to like you." I couldn't hold it. I had to confess it to him. "I think I like you a lot."

"What?! Yah Lalisa! Stop messing with me. I'm a girl, you can't like me. That's wrong." I lowered my head and nodded. "There are other real guys out there."

"But you're different. You're not like those common bad boys.. common cold hearted boys.. You're rare and that made me attracted to you."

"Lalisa dear.." He lifted my chin making me look at him. "I'm not even a guy. You should like someone who's straight and would possibly like you back."

"But Kook-"

"I understand that you can't ignore my pretty face, Lalisa. But I can't like you back. You'll end up hurting if you continue liking me. Stop the nonesense and find someone else."

"I-I.. I lost my appetite. Just call me if we're going home." I stood up and left. I knew Jungkook's not gonna like me back but I just happened to be stupid that I kept acting all sweet and flirty towards him. Why did I even confess?

I went to the restroom and looked at my reflection on the mirror.

"Do I look ugly? Am I too fat? Too skinny? Jungkookie.. Why do you have to like guys? I was just right here but you kept on looking for Taehyung." I sighed. "Then I'll..try forgetting my feelings for you. If that's what you really want."

I left the restroom and went back to the restaurant. He's not here anymore. I turned around and looked for him.

"Kook? Yah.. Why did you leave? Where did you go?" I tried searching for him in the department store but it was too wide. I took my phone but it won't turn on. "Why won't you turn on when I need you?!"

I ran to the women's clothes section and asked the salesladies. But all they answered was no.

I was near the fitting room when someone suddenly grabbed my hand and pushed me inside. My back hit the wall and the stranger kissed my lips aggressively. I closed my eyes and tried shouting.

"Hmmm!!" I was smacking his chest repeatedly.

"Shhh.." He pulled away. "M-manoban?"

"Jungkook..!" Based from his expression, he was also shocked to see me. "Y-you kissed me..."

"Jungkook?" A female voice called. "Are you here?"

He grabbed my neck and kissed me again. What is up with him?!

"Jung-*gasp*" I turned to the door and it was a girl. "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry for disturbing you!" She left in a hurry and Jungkook immediately pulled away.

"Y-yah.."

"I had to do it, sorry. And.. She's my ex."

--
Author's Note:

Hope it wasn't too boring😅 I don't know, I find it quite boring tho. But I don't think I'm doing a second part for this chap.

Tell me what you guys think of the story so far. I haven't established a proper plot so it might get confusing😅✌ But I'll do my best!!💕💚