10. Drunk Brat

I pushed him and turned to Jungkook who left the gym. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"He's looking at me as if I can't win your heart. I'm not weak. And it was just a kiss. Not a big deal."

"Well it was for me! You stole my first kiss and that's a big deal for me!" I pushed him and left the court.

Does he think he can just kiss any girl just like that?! Even if they don't want to?! Ughhh!!

I went to the canteen and saw Jungkook. "Jungkook!" He turned to me and smiled. I walked towards him.

"Are you okay? Was your friend treating you that way? Yah, you should be careful."

"He's not all bad. He's just moody and bossy and stuff." He nodded and we left the canteen. Taehyung can take care of his self. I'm not coming back there.

--

"He's not home?" The fvck did he do this time? "I'm looking for him."

Just when I was about to leave, he sent me a message.

'pjck mw upp. Im at thw clyb.'

"What?!" Is he drunk? "He's at a club right now and I think he's drunk. I'll bring him home."

"Take care." Said Ms. Riyeon. I nodded and took a cab going to the only bar in this village. He should be here.

It's my first time going to this place and I don't even know where to go. There are a lot of people doing dirty things. I felt uncomfortable until I bumped into someone. "Tae!" His eyes were half closed, holding a glass of liquor. "Yah! That's enough!" I took it and put it on one table. "You've had enough."

"Are you Jennie?" Huh? "I'll only listen to her. Get the fvck away from me." He pushed me and continued walking.

"The heck? He doesn't recognize me?" I followed him and stopped when he stopped. He was slowly getting dizzy. "Taehyung!"

He was about to fall but I pulled him and he fell on my soulder. "Jennie.." He whined.

"I'm Jennie, you brat. Let's go home." He grunted and burried his face on my neck. I felt a tingle. "Y-yah.." He was sniffing me!

"Jen.." He pushed his head away before he does something.

"We're going home." I pulled him and called a taxi. We were sitting at the back and I did my best, pushing his face away from mine.

I dragged him towards his room. I thought that was the end of it but he locked the door before I got out and pinned me on the wall.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!"

He moved his face close to mine as he held both of my hands above my head. Our noses touched. I can feel his breathing. Our lips were only centimeters away.

Is he going to kiss me again?

I tried moving my hands but he's stronger. "Let me go!"

He slowly kissed my lips. It was slower and better than the one earlier.. He was gentle this time.

I didn't know I was kissing him back. My hands travelled to his back and his hands were caressing my face.

He deepened the kiss and groaned when I dug my nails on his back. His hands went down from my face, to my neck, and down to my chest area. He tried lifting my shirt up making me realize the situation. I quickly pushed him and he fell on the bed.

Did I just give in?

I took another glance at him. He was already sleeping. The jacket he was wearing has nothing underneath it and it accidentally raised when he fell. I can clearly see his torso!

Shit. He's friggin' hot.

Why am I feeling this?!