53. Back Together

Jennie's POV

"Excuse me!" Both of them turned to me. "You dropped your wallet."

"Oh. Ah, thanks." I gave it to her. "I was being careless again." Her daughter giggled. "Jiyen.. Don't laugh at eomma like that, hm? I'm sorry if I caused some trouble."

"I don't mind. Um.. I accidentally saw your picture in your wallet." She opened her wallet and looked at it. "He's my dad."

"Ahh.. Sungho-ssi.." She smiled bitterly. "He was my ex-boyfriend. He got arranged so..that's how I ended up with someone else. You're Chaeri's daughter?"

"Yes. I'm Jennie." I extended my hand.

"Park Dareun." She took my hand and smiled.

"Park Jiyen!" Her daughter put her hand on top of mine. "Naneun Park Jiyen imnida!" She said and giggled.

"Ah, Jiyen's really friendly. She's always like this." I let go of her hand and she carried her daughter. "We should go. Thanks for returning my wallet, Kim Jennie." She smiled and walked away.

"Bye~" Jiyen waved goodbye, smiling.

"Bye." I waved back. "They're so cute.." I walked back to the ice cream truck but the line.. "You know what, never mind."

"Jennie!" I turned to see Taehyung holding an ice cream on both hands. "I thought you'd like one." He gave me the milk flavored one and smiled.

"Aww.. Thanks."

"Who was that lady?"

"She's dad's ex girlfriend. They broke up because of that arranged marriage thing. Dad was surely a heartthrob. He dated a lot of girls.."

"Well I am a heartthrob." I turned to him and raised a brow. "But I only dated you." I stepped on his foot. "Ah! Yah!"

"Shut up." He rolled his eyes. "How did it go? Did you make up with your dad?"

"Yeah. Dad is such a cry baby. He was so dramatic and sensitive about it. But good thing he's also understanding."

"Wish everyone is." I held his hand and ate my ice cream.

"Yah.. Now you're doing the moves. Is my Jennie Kim being sweet? Hm?" He pecked on my cheeks.

"Tae!" He just laughed. "Was that funny?" He kept on laughing. "Yah!" He just laughed even more. "Ah.." I held his cheek and kissed his lips. Well he stopped. "To shut you up."

"Wah.. Tsk. Let's just go home." We were holding our hands while walking. Cheesy as it sounds but I love it. It's not everyday I meet someone like him.

We went inside his car and drove back to his house. I finished my ice cream and washed my hands.

The moment I turned around, he pushed me on the kitchen counter. "What are you doing?" He kissed my neck and put his hands on my waist. "Taehyung.."

"Hmm? What is it?" Oh shit, that deep husky voice. He burried his face on my neck and sucked it. I held onto his shoulders, holding a moan.

"Someone might see us.." I whispered. He stopped kissing me and he brought me to his room. He locked the door and continued kissing my lips.

"I want you, Jen. Will..you let me have you?" His voice was seducing me. He's so fvcking hot right now, why would I say no? I moaned when he bit my lip. He chuckled. "I'll take that as a yes."

He carried me to his bed and took his clothes off. He looked into my eyes before kissing me again. He was slowly lifting my shirt, touching my bare waist.

His touch was so gentle that I just want to surrender my all to him. I wanted him just like he wanted me.

He pulled away from the kiss and took my clothes off, leaving me on my underwear. He started licking my abdomen and went up. He was circling his tounge around one of my nipples making me dig my fingernails on his shoulder, moaning his name.

He chuckled and did the same to the other. He squeezed my breast and sucked on it making me whine.

"Am I doing too much?" He asked while playing with both of my hardend nipples. "Can you take it?" He's teasing me!

"Just get on with it." I took his pants off and threw it somewhere.

"My Jenjen's excited.. Don't worry." He kissed my lips. "I'm more excited than you are." He took off my underwear and played with my wet core. "Do you want me to be gentle? You are so wet for me. I just want to lick you right now."

"Do whatever you want." He smirked and started licking me down there. I kept panting and whining at his actions.

I shouted when inserted his finger without any warning. "Sorry." He slowly thrusted it inside me. "Do you want it fast?" He asked, speeding it up.

I kept on moaning and gripping on the sheets as he pleasures me. "Fvck it Taehyung..!" He added abother finger and thrusted deeper. "Shit!"

"You like this?" He whispered on my ear. "Do you want it? Hmm?" He spanked my ass making me shout.

"Fvck! Yes!" I knew something was coming. It was a new feeling. Something that I want to release.

"Don't cum yet." He pulled out his finger and licked it. "Tastes so good.." He took off his underwear, revealing his awakened member.

"T-taehyung..?" He opened my legs widely and positioned himself in between. "Please don't be rough."

"We're both untouched. I haven't done this with anyone but I watched people doing this in a website. I can learn through watching."

He held his length and teased my opening. I just closed my eyes and let out soft moans. "Tae..be gentle with me.." He slowly pushed it inside me making me shout. "Wait! Wait.. Is it supposed to hurt like that?"

"Trust me on this Jen." He continued pushing it inside me. "It's gonna hurt but it will be worth it."

I nodded. He slowly thrusted it in and out. He started slow but as keep on repeating it, he picked up his pace and thrusted faster and deeper. "Taehyung!"

"Y-yeah? Do you like this?" He burried his face on my shoulder. "I love this Jen." He said as ke keeps on thrusting in me.

He lifted my legs and put it on his shoulders, thrusting deeper and harder. His bed starts to squeak. I couldn't hold it anymore. He was too good!

"Tae.. I-I'm-"

"It's okay. You can relase it." He said, panting. The moment he pulled it out, I released it, arching my back. "My turn." He turned me around and fvcked my ass.

"Fvck Taehyung!! You don't have to put it in every hole-ah!" He released on my back and fell beside me.

"That was so good.." I turned around and faced him. "You felt so good." He kissed my lips gently, caressing my face. "I love you.."

"I love you too."

"Does that mean we're back together?" He tucked my hair behind my ear. "Am I back to being your boyfriend?"

I kissed him and nodded. "Yes Taehyung. You're my boyfriend, again."

--
Author's Note:

ㅋㅋㅋ Here I am again writing a trashy smut😂 I'll learn how to write it properly... hopefully😅 Absent minded me, writing this made it ridiculously horrible😫 But I had to, ya know?✌

Hope you guys liked it😅