Gurenge by LiSA

強くなれる理由を知った 僕を連れて進め

Tsuyoku nareru riyū o shi ta boku o tsure te susume

Now I need, to be strong, but I have lost my way. So right now, take my hand, lead me on.

Yami Yugi is seen walking through the streets as the Millennium Puzzle can be seen. Then Yami Yugi is seen in the forest before opening his eyes as he prepares to run. The Yu-Gi-Oh! logo appears onscreen and then disappears as Yami Yugi runs.

泥だらけの走馬灯に酔う こわばる心

Doro darake no souma tō ni you kowabaru kokoro

I feel lightheaded by the muddy flashbacks I had, my heart feeling tense,

Yami Yugi was then pushed back by force onto The Seal of Orichalcos' invisible barrier as he got back up and faced Rafael while in a Duel.

震える手は掴みたいものがある それだけさ

Furueru te wa tsukami tai mono ga aru sore dake sa

My hands shake, That means you have something you want to grab hold of, That's all.

Yami Yugi draws a card and placed Queen's Knight in Defense mode while Valon and Alister watched the Duel.

夜の匂いに (I spent all 30 nights)

Yoru no nioi ni (I spent all 30 nights)

I smell the scent of the night, I'll spend all thirty nights.

Joey is seen running for his life as Tristan and Duke chased after him.

空睨んでも (staring into the sky)

Sora niran de mo (Staring into the sky)

I look up at the sky, staring into the sky.

Yami Yugi, Euphie, Tea, Kaiba, Rebecca, Prof. Hawkins and Mokuba all saw Tristan and Duke chase after Joey until they catch him.

変わっていけるのは自分自身だけ それだけさ

Kawa te ikeru no wa jibun jishin dake sore dake sa

To make a change in my ways I must gain courage within me. It's all that I need.

Yugi's Grandfather Solomon is seen looking outside the game shop, then Mai is seen riding on her motorcycle and then Rebecca and her Grandfather are present.

強くなれる理由を知った 僕を連れて進め

Tsuyoku nareru riyū o shi ta boku o tsure te susume

Now I need, to be strong, but I have lost my way. So right now, take my hand, lead me on.

Euphie is seen looking at the sky and then faced the other way while holding onto the necklace. Then Dartz is seen inside the temple, tempting to reawaken the Great Leviathan. Euphie then watches the Duel.

どうしたって! 消せない夢も 止まれない今も

Dō shi tatte! Kese nai yume mo tomare nai ima mo

I have to face my dreams I cannot change! The "present" that I can't escape!

Yami Yugi is then seen tag-teaming with Joey against Mai, then Yami Yugi faced Rafael.

誰かのために強くなれるなら

Dare ka no tame ni tsuyoku nareru nara

That way I can become stronger for a certain someone.

Joey then faced Valon while Kaiba faced Alister.

何度でも立ち上がれ

Nan do de mo tachiagare

Falling many times, but I will get up.

The Ishtars all look up at the skies in Egypt as Tea is seen with Dark Magician Girl next to her.

世界に打ちのめされて負ける意味を知った

Sekai ni uchinomesarete makeru imi wo shitta

And if I'm overpowered by the world, I will remember why I fight.

Joey summons Red-Eyes Black Dragon during his Duel with Valon, while Kaiba summons his Blue-Eyes White Dragon during his Duel with Alister.

紅蓮の華よ咲き誇れ! 運命を照らして

Guren no hanayo sakihokore! Unmei wo terashite.

The crimson lotus has bloomed and it will shine on, Lighting the way to my fate!

Yami Yugi summoned the Three Legendary Knights during his Duel against Dartz. Then Euphie and Yami Yugi hold hands as they stare out at the moon with Euphie holding her necklace in her hands.