Selfrontier by ASCA

迷わないで 迷わないで どんな痛みも越えてゆける気がした

Mayowanaide mayowanaide donna itami mo koete yukeru ki ga shita

Don't lose anymore, don't lose anymore. That this pain does not prevent you from moving forward.

The Millennium Items and Euphie's necklace can all be seen as the scenery of Ancient Egypt can be seen. Then darkness slowly emerged over it as the Yu-Gi-Oh! logo suddenly appears.

遠ざかるように 淡く滲んでいつしか色も無くしてしまうよ存在証明 刻んだ旗を掲げろ yeah

Toozakaru you ni awaku nijinde itsushika iro mo nakushite shimau no sonzai shoumei kizanda hata wo kakagero Yeah

Lie on the floor, Remember right now, All the pain you had to endure. Now wave the flag that proves your existence! Yeah!

Yugi, Joey, Tea, Euphie and Tristan are seen inside the Pharaoh's Tomb, trying to find out what the Pharaoh's real name is. Euphie stopped her tracks and looks behind her worriedly. Then her necklace glows.

ためらう度に飲み込む言葉誰にも知られない 川となった

Tamerau tabi ni nomikomu kotoba Dare ni mo shirarenai kawa to natta

When will you accept that even if nobody sees you, should you stop using this evil?

Mana is then present as well as the Dark Magician Girl. The silhouette of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon can be seen behind Kisara.

後悔 焦燥 行き場なくして溢れた

Koukai shousou yukiba nakushite afureta

Despair overflows if you repent.

Kaiba is then seen walking into the world of the Pharaoh's memory.

願いなら まだ まだ 絶やさずに 残ってる

Negai nara mada mada tayasazu ni nokotteru

You will get it if you can wish for it. You will always win, if you will fulfill it.

Thief King Bakura is seen waiting in the abandoned village of Kul Elna, waiting for the Pharaoh to arrive.

運命は待つものじゃないと 信じては切り拓くと決めた

Unmei wa matsu mono ja nai to shinjite wa kirihiraku to kimeta

You must move forward and believe that you can achieve, change and face your destiny! What are you waiting for?! Do it now!

The Pharaoh, Seto, Shada, Karim, Isis, Mana and the soldiers then get ready to take down Bakura.

迷わないで 迷わないで どんな痛みも越えてゆける気がした

Mayowanaide mayowanaide donna itami mo koete yukeru ki ga shita

Don't lose anymore! Don't lose anymore! That this pain does not prevent you from moving forward.

Yugi is then seen dueling against Yami Bakura inside the Pharaoh's Tomb.

逸れても 繋ぎ合せた 想いがあるから

Hagurete mo tsunagiawaseta omoi ga aru kara

If they try to put out the flame in you, Your feeling will win!

Tea, Euphie and Joey all see the Duel and Euphie seeing that Yugi is ready to stand on his own.

恐れないで 恐れないでどんな暗闇が飲み込んだとしても

Osorenaide osorenaide donna kurayami ga nomikonda to shite mo

Without fear you see! Without fear you see! Even if the darkness covers everything around you.

The Pharaoh then confronts Zorc Necrophades as he summons the Egyptian Gods against the Dark Lord.

何度でも 君の元へと この手伸ばすから

Nandodemo kimi no moto e kono te nobasu kara

Again and again, your hand has to reach out! And you will achieve your dream!

The Pharaoh now knows his name and finally defeats Zorc once and for all with The Creator of Light destroying him.