Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau by Luna Haruna

どうして空はこんなに青くて 何も悲しみを知らぬように いつも躊躇わず明日へと崩れ落ちる

Doushite sora wa konna ni aokute nanimo kanashimi o shiranu you ni itsumo tamerawazu ashita e to kuzureochiru

Why is the sky so blue as if it knows nothing of kindness? We tumble towards the hesitating future.

Euphie is seen looking out the window sadly as looks down at her necklace and held it in her hand tightly.

いのちは 足りないまま生まれて来るのね 痛みが満たすものもあるのね 欠け落ちた心に貴方が触れて

Inochi wa tarinai mama umarete kuru no ne itami ga mitasu mono mo aru no ne kakeochita kokoro ni anata ga furete

Coming to life is never enough things that appease pain also exist, right? You touch my broken and fallen heart.

Yami Yugi is then seen walking down the street with the Millennium Puzzle glowing. Then Euphie is seen walking down the streets as she bumped into Yami. He then helped her off the ground.

二人で行く未来は 穢れの無い強さで

Futari de yuku mirai wa kegarenonai tsuyosa de

The future we're going towards is unblemished strength.

Then after winning a Duel, Yami held onto Euphie in his arms after she passed out. The two are then seen walking around Domino together.

空は高く風は歌う 夢を見てた 歓びへと

Sora wa takaku kaze wa utau yume o miteta yorokobi e to

The sky is so high the wind sings, towards the joy of having dreams of our own.

Euphie and Yami are then seen walking around the city happily together.

人はいつか辿り着ける 子供の瞳で 貴方は信じた

Hito wa itsuka tadoritsukeru kodomo no hitomi de anata wa shinjita

People will someday arrive with such faith in your child-like eyes.

The two are then seen lying in bed together with Euphie's arms wrapped around Yami's body lovingly as they lie there.

側にいるよ 凍り付いた森を抜けて その瞳が世界の嘆きに 迷わぬように

Soba ni iru yo kooritsuita mori o nukete sono hitomi ga sekai no nageki ni mayowanu you ni

I am by your side as you escape the forest, you were frozen to so that those eyes of yours will never be fazed by the world's anguish.

The two are then seen holding hands while looking out at the distance. Euphie then faced Yami as the two lean in towards one another for a kiss they will never ever forget.