OVERLAP by Kimeru

The seven Millennium Items are seen in view as the Millennium Stone is fully seen. The Yu-Gi-Oh! logo then appears.

隠せないほど眩い光 静寂破りこの世の世この世に甦る

Kakusenai hodo mabayui hikari shijima yaburi konoyo ni yomigaeru

Light, so bright that it can't be hidden, shatters the silence and revives in this world.

The logo then fades out as Yami Yugi can be seen going back in time to when he was the Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt.

はげしく揺らぐ渇いた大地 命をかけて火花ぶつけ合う

Hageshiku yuragu kawaita daichi inochi o kakete hibana butsuke au

The parched ground, quaking violently, contends with sparks, betting its life.

Then the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon and the Winged Dragon of Ra are seen emerging.

もう一度う一度もう一度だけでいい 奇跡 起きてよ

Mōichido dakede ī kiseki okite yo

Just once more will be enough, make a miracle happen.

Thief King Bakura is present while summoning his Diabound. The Pharaoh's Sacred Guardians, Shada, Seto, Isis, Aknadin, Karim and Mahad are all seen in full view.

過去になくした記憶のページを取り戻すpower(ちから)を

Kako ni naku shita kioku no pēji o torimodosu power (chika-ra) o

For the power to recover the pages of memories lost in the past.

Tea can be seen holding a cartouche in her hand and Euphie is seen beside her while holding her necklace in her hands. Then Yugi, Joey, Euphie, Tristan and Tea are falling from the sky and into the Pharaoh's memory world. The Pharaoh is then seen on his horse, looking determined.

闇を貫く信じる心 魂 眠る場所探して

Yami o tsuranuku shinjiru kokoro tamashī nemuru basho sagashite

The believing heart penetrates the darkness, searching for the place where its soul rests.

Kisara is seen briefly as the Blue-Eyes White Dragon then appears. The dragon's stone tablet appears as Kaiba's image appears.

瞬きできない 鋭い眼光を燃やす

Mabataki dekinai surudoi gankō o moyasu

Its unblinking, sharp gaze gleams.

The Aknadin's dark form, the Shadow Magus, suddenly appeared.

光と影の2つの心 クリスタルに映る未来へ

Hikari to kage no futatsu no kokoro kurisutaru ni utsuru mirai e

The 2 hearts of light and shadow head toward the future reflected in the crystal

The Pharaoh and Yugi both appear as well as Thief King Bakura and Yami Bakura. Then the Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl both appeared as well images of their reincarnations, Mahad and Mana.

今 動き出す 紅く漲るeyes

Ima ugokidasu akaku minagiru eyes

Now eyes brimming in red will fall into motion.

The Millennium Stone with the Millennium Items are seen as Zorc Necrophades then appears before the Pharaoh. The Pharaoh looks ready to take on Zorc head on.

Ancient Love and Times: Opening and Ending Collectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें