Hibari by ASCA

The night sky is filled with twinkling stars as the Millennium Puzzle appeared in full view.

大事なものをいつも 私は間違えるの

Daiji na mono wa itsumo watashi wa machigaeru no

Do I always get the important things wrong?

Euphemia is then seen holding a card in her hand as two female monsters, Mystical Elf and Magician of Faith appeared beside her.

微笑みに みんな 何かを隠してる

Hohoemi ni minna nanika wo kakushiteru

Everyone is hiding something inside their smiles

Euphie held the card close to her chest as she looks down sadly and closed her eyes.

もう誰も知らない 約束が一つ

Mou daremo shiranai yakusoku ga hitotsu

A single promise that nobody knows anymore.

Dawn then begins to break over Duelist Kingdom as Euphie stands on the side of the cliff.

物語の始まりと 終わりを繋いでた

Monogatari no hajimari to owari wo tsunaideta

Was connecting the beginning and the end of the story.

Euphie held the card to her chest as Mai showed up as a gust of wind blew through Euphie's flowing pink hair.

呼び合っているような 雲雀の声だけ遠く

Yobiatte iru you na hibari no koe dake tooku

Only the voices of skylarks far away, that sound like they're calling each other.

Euphie looked out at the cliff at Duelist Kingdom as Yugi and Joey are seen.

雲の向こうへ 草原に優しい影を残して

Kumo no mukou he sougen ni yasashii kage wo nokoshite

Leave behind a gentle shadow in the meadows beyond the clouds.

Winter then rolled around in Duelist Kingdom as Yugi, Joey, Tea, Tristan and Bakura are seen in their makeshift hut, but Euphie remains outside still holding the card.

ねえ 本当はいつだって 光の中にいたよね

Nee hontou wa itsu datte hikari no naka ni ita yo ne

Hey, they were really always inside the light, right?

Then spring rolled around in Duelist Kingdom as it starts to rain all around, making Euphie all wet.

愛のかたちを 見つけに行くの

Ai no katachi wo Mitsuke ni yuku no

Are they going to find out the shape of love?

But then, Yami Yugi appeared beside Euphie and held an umbrella above her head, shielding her from the rain. She looked over at him and then blushed at what he just did for her. She looks down at the card with a smile on her face.

[Disti iya ata]

Then the umbrella, Euphie's card and the Millennium Puzzle are seen on the grass as a bouquet of flowers appeared next to the Puzzle.