After reaching the black, golden trimmed door, he raised his hand and knocked on it three times. The door was opened to reveal a smiling Evelynn wearing a pink shirt and a normal skirt. "Grey, good to see you," she came in for a friendly hug.

However, Grey then took a step back raising his hands. "Nope! Hands above the waist," he told her while keeping a safe distance.

"Oh, come on," the Diva of the K/DA group whined childishly as Kai'sa, who is wearing a pair of jeans and a plain white shirt, came in beside her. "I grope you once, and you think I'm going to do it every time we meet?" Evelynn asked sounding hurt.

Grey was not convinced in the slightest. "So, you're saying that you weren't going to do it just now?" he asked with a deadpan look.

Evelynn looked at him for a couple of seconds before smiling and clapping her hands together. "Anyway, it's good to see you again," she said immediately changing the subject causing Grey to roll his eyes and Kai'sa to look at her bandmate in disappointment.

"Typical," the young man mumbled before turning to the other member of the K/DA group. "Sorry I haven't introduced myself, I'm Grey, Grey Ashnex," he raised his hand offering a handshake.

The Dancer of the K/DA group smiled accepting the handshake. "I'm Kai'sa, it's nice to meet you," while Kai'sa was shaking his hand, she couldn't get over the feeling that she saw him or heard his name before, but she couldn't remember where.

"Nice to meet you, too," Grey said before turning back to Evelynn. "So, is Ahri up yet?" he asked.

The Diva nodded. "Yeah, I'll call her for you. You just make yourself home," she said guiding him inside. She let Grey go into the living room to wait.

A part of the Living room's wall is made of glass, giving view to the backyard while also letting sunlight in. It had a large, L-shaped couch, which Grey sat on, in front of a plasma screen TV. On the right side living room is the counter to a spacious open kitchen with a table that had several chairs for feasting.

Evelynn stood at the bottom of the stairs before yelling, "Ahri! Someone's here to see you!" to those who are upstairs.

"I'll be down in a minute!" Someone, presumably Ahri, replied from upstairs.

Grey sat down on the couch with Evelynn doing the same after coming over from the stairs a little away from him and turned on the TV. Kai'sa went to the kitchen to make breakfast since it was her turn to cook today.

They all just stayed silent. Evelynn was flipping between TV channels, Grey seemed to be adjusting something in his hood, and Kai'sa just kept cooking some eggs on the stove.

Then someone came from upstairs, but it wasn't Ahri. It was the Rapper of their group, Akali. However, it looks like she just had woken up. Her hair wasn't in its usual messy ponytail and was just flowing down her shoulders. She was also wearing baggy pants with a white tank top. The pants had pictures of kunai in them.

She walked towards the kitchen while yawning along the way, she didn't seem to notice Grey being there. Akali walked into the kitchen and took out a cup from one of the drawers before going to the fridge and taking out a carton of milk. She set them up on the counter that overlooked the living room and filled the cup with milk. She then looked at Evelynn and Grey on the couch. "Morning," she greeted before drinking her milk.

But, once realizing that they never had a male living in their house, Akali did a spit-take with her milk, spreading it all over the counter. "Oh, come on," Kai'sa whined seeing what happened from over her shoulder while standing in front of the stove. "I just cleaned that."