Chapter 3:Holding On And Letting Go

♡Killian's Room♡
♡Kitanna's POV♡
I open my eyes. My heart sill has a dull ache, but I'm alive. I realize I'm in a fancy room, on a nice bed, with red silk sheets. I try to move my right hand, but it's weighed down. I look over to it, and Alpha Killian, is sitting next to me, and next to the bed, he's leaned over with his head on the bed. He's passed out, and he's holding my hand with his while he's sleeping. I just can't help myself. I run my fingers through his messy, raven colored hair. He suddenly wakes up, to me touching him. He sits up, but doesn't release my hand.

Killian:"You're awake? How are you feeling? Did you figure out what happened?"
Kitty:"Im...Better. I'm feeling okay...It was Xander. He....Must have had sex."
Killian:"Im very sorry. Is there... anything I can do?"
Kitty:"Honestly?...I just need to get my mind off this. I need to...Do something."
Kitty:"Well first, let's get you some breakfast. Then...I have plenty of office stuff to do, and I could use my assistant."
Kitty:"Thank you...Um... a shower.... and a change of clothes first, would be appreciated."
Killian:"Of course. Use my shower. Your bags are in my closet. I had Dorian bring them up, while you were unconscious."
Kitty:"Thank you, Alpha...For carrying me up, and helping me though that...and just.... For everything."
Killian:"Of course. I've been through it. You don't deserve this.....Or him."
Kitty:"Well, Alpha....Your not wrong."

He walks out and shuts the door behind him. He's something else.

♡1 Hour Later♡Kitanna's POV♡
After the shower, I throw on some ripped up, short Jean shorts, Knee high heeled converse chuck Taylors black and white, a ripped up edgy cleavege showing ACDC string halter top. I put my hair in a top front bump with messy bun, with sparkling red eyeshadow, black winged liner, and metalic red lipstick. With the locket dad gave me, with pics of dad and me and Shane and me inside, and on the outside ingraved in the locket, it says "Stay Strong, Stay Brave, Stay Wilde." And on my left wrist is my BFF bracelet I have with daily that says "Best Bitches" and on my right wrist a BFF bracelet I have with Xavier, that says "Bestie Beasts" and also on his and mine on the other side of the bracelet it says "XareBear" and "KitKat".

I walk down the stairs towards the kitchen and I smell some food cooking. I follow the smell until.....

Xailey:"BIIITTTCCCHHH! AHHHHHH!"

Xailey screams bloody murder. Causing Dorian who was sitting at the table, and Killian, who is cooking food on the stove, to both jump, nearly out of their clothes and shoes, due to the unexpected scream.

Dorian:"Fucking Hell, Woman."
Kitty:"Welcome to my life."

She runs to me, nearly knocking me down into a huge hug.

Xailey:"Ahhh...THIS IS AWESOME. I mean, I wake up and ur here. FUCKING HERE."
Kitty:"Calm down, bitch. Don't make me Ursula and little mermaid your ass, and take your voice box."

I look over to Killian, who's cooking eggs and bacon.

Kitty:"So you cook too? Is there anything you can't do?"
Killian:"Um.....Rest?"

We all laugh.

Xailey:"Bitch, you have to cook one night for us. This bitch can cook like no one else."
Kitty:"I need caffine. Especially if I'm going to be putting up with your chipper ass, this early in the morning."
Xailey:"SHUT THE FUCK UP! You love my ass. And oh.... Bitch you sure do look sexy as fuck this morning."
Kitty:"Correction...You love MY ass. And can we go at least 1 hour before you hit on me?"

I feel someone behind me. They rub up against my ass and back. I look to see Killian reaching from behind me, to pour a cup of coffee for me from behind me, also while rubbing up on me in the process.

Xailey:"That's because your ass is huge...And hot...Just saying. And I'm not hitting on you. Just stating facts."

Killian is still all up on me from behind. He then leans forward more and whispers in my ear.....