Chapter 19: You Came For Me

☆CHAPTER 19: YOU CAME FOR ME☆
♡Kitanna's POV♡
I wake up in Xander's room. Dad, Shane, and Xailey are in there with me.

Dad:"Look who's awake."

I groan in pain, and also embarrassment....The last things I said to them....And they still all fought for me.... and came for me....

Shane:"How do you feel?"
Kitty:"Like I got into a fight with a whip....And lost."

Everyone does their best to laugh at my pitiful joke.

Xailey:"Alpha Zander was here with you the whole time. But he had to go handle some pack stuff...And he's in his office now."
Kitty:"I don't deserve this kindness....From you Dad, Or you Shane...And especially from Xander....Do you think he'll speak with me...Alone?"
Shane:"Kitty, we all fucked up. Your forgiven. If we are too. Are you sure, you want to speak with him...Alone?"
Kitty:"Your all forgiven...I love you all...Shane....I need to. He deserves that much."
Shane:"Yeah...Yeah he does.... And we will be talking later too."

I giggle and nod. He grabs my hand and squeezes it. They leave me to go speak with Xander. Fuck. I'm so embarrassed. I didn't even give him a chance to explain himself. I just left with Killian and started a war. And he lost some of his pack warriors during the war. Will he hate me? Will he even still want me here? I don't know. But I need to apologize. And also thank him for saving me. I'll take whatever he gives me.... I'll take whatever I deserve from him. At least I can show my amazing mate how grateful I am to him, before I leave and go rouge.

♡Alpha Xander's Office♡
♡Xander's POV♡
I chickened out, and before she could wake up, I came and hid in my office. I'm sitting here feeling embarrassed. I lied to her, chose a lying whore over her, and Alpha ordered her family and friends to betray her. She probably hates me. She'll probably leave to go rouge. Fuck it. It's what I deserve.

☆Knock☆Knock☆

Xander:"Come in."

Shane walks in.

Shane:"Kitty...She wants to speak to you alone...Alpha."
Xander:"Thank you Shane."
Shane:"No...Thank you. For everything....You have my respect, and my apologies... and also my blessing....If yall decide to....You know..."
Xander:"Umm....Thanks Shane...And I had to save her... I love her....I'll um...I'll  just go see her."

He nods and leaves. I leave my office and go down the long hallway. I turn the corner to my room. I knock and I hear her laugh. She yells for me to come in. I enter and she's no longer smiling. She's looking down at her lap.

Kitty:"It's your room...Yet you knock?"
Xander:"I didn't know if..."

She manages to stand up. She walks right up to me. She looks up and looks me right in the eye. Tears start streaming down her face.

Kitty:"You....You came for me... Even after I...Even after what I did...What I said to you....You.."
Xander:"I will always be there for you...I will always protect you...Id....I'd die for you... Your...My...Kitten."

She cries harder. I wipe her tears away with my thumb.

Kitty:"Will you do for me, what I didn't do for you?"

I look at her confused.

Kitty:"Will you hear me out? Can we talk?"
Xander:"Like you even have to ask, Kitten."

With my fingers crossed, and my prayers sent to the Moon Goddess, I prepare for the worst. But hope for the best. A fools hope. Hopefully she's even willing to even want anything to do with me. Well... Here's hoping.

♡Song:Everything I Do, I Do It For You:Bryan Adams♡

END OF CHAPTER!