Chapter 10: Alpha's Kryptonite

☆CHAPTER 10: ALPHA'S KRYPTONITE☆

♡Next Morning♡
♡Xander's POV♡
After breakfast, I sent Killian, Xavier, Dorian, and my 3rd in command, to train the warriors today. I've asked Kitten to help me in my office, with the paperwork, and bullshit, she used to handle when she was MY assistant. We are currently working alone in my office. It's hotter than the Devil's dick today... You see...I made Dorian break the AC In my Alpha Pack house. I've legit called it in to be repaired, but they can't come out till tomorrow. Kitten is sweating just as much as I am right now. She is sitting in a chair in front of my desk, going through files, she looks SO hot....Metaphorically, and Physically.

Xander:"Kitten...Why don't you go change clothes? Sorry it's so damn hot. The AC repair company can't come out here, till tomorrow."
Kitty:"It's fine Xander...Fuck it... Im gonna go change into something cooler."

She gets up and leaves the office. I take off my shirt leaving me in my jeans, and boots. Shortly she comes back in. And...I will definetly not be getting up any time soon. Due to my Dick's reaction, to her in her little Cum dripping shorts. She's wearing short and I mean short, spandex little bitty black shorts. And a little tight, boob revealing, black speggeti strap. And her hair is in a messy bun,on top of her head.

Kitty:"That's so much better."
Xander:"Yeah...Much better."

She looks at me shocked at first, then she smiles at me. And chuckles a little.

Kitty:"Shut up."

I smile back. We get back to work. We work silently until...

Kitty:"So who's been doing all your paperwork, and filling? Your slut girlfriend? Because it's so obvious you need me."
Xander:"Is my Kitten worried about me...And my work being in order?"
Kitty:"You wish...Just being nosey to why, your craps all disorganized now."
Xander:"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Kitten."
Kitty:"Is sleep just fine, thank you."
Xander:"Oh, Kitten...Is believe you. (SARCASM)."

She rolls her eyes at me, and approaches me. She stands behind me. And leans over my shoulder to show me a paper. She's asking something about it. Although I don't hear her, cuz her boobs are popping out, right near my face. I finally manage to look away and look at her face, with no clue as to what she just asked me. She rolls her eyes at me again, and points on the paper to what she's asking about and asks again. I tell her, and she goes over to the huge filing cabniet, and bends over, opening the bottom drawer, and starts searching for the right place to put the paper, as well as organizing the out of place files and paperwork.

Okay.....That's it.

I get up and walk over to her. She doesn't hear me, and I go stand directly behind her. The bottom of her huge, juicy ass cheeks are showing. Goddess help me. She's done with the drawer and closes it, and stands. When she does, her ass....Fuck me....Her ass rubs all up on my very...VERY...Hard jean covered dick. She's never been so close to my body other than hugs and sparring. And she's never felt my dick before, or its size. She gasps. She tries to walk away like nothing happened. I grab her arm, and slam her back against the wall next to the door. I press my body into hers, especially our clothed cores, as I rub mine on hers.

Kitty:"What are you doing, Xander?"
Xander:"I've got something to say to you. And your not running away this time. I know I fucked up. I know I should've realized what I had, and appreciated you, when I had you. Truth is...I love you, Kitten. Your my soul mate. You were made for me by the Moon Goddess. And...I need you. It's like...I'm Superman... And your....My kryptonite. Your the only one who has any kind of power over me. The only one, who could make me a better man, Alpha, and Mate. You have the power to make me worse. Hell...You have the power to kill me...I know you've said you've moved on...And I know your trying to...But you know as well as I do...You need me.... And you love me too."