Chapter 9: May The Best Alpha Win

☆CHAPTER 9: MAY THE BEST ALPHA WIN☆

♡After Dinner♡
♡Kitanna's POV♡
Xavier and I decided to take a walk, to talk and stuff after dinner. Killi is in a meeting with Xander.

Xavier:"So....Kitkat.....I know you've moved on...."
Kitty:"If this is going to be about Xander....Just dont.."
Xavier:"He loves you. Really, he does. He realized just how bad he fucked up, when you left."
Kitty:"Oh yeah? Too bad he didn't realize things, when I was here and still willing to give him a chance."

Xander:"AHEM"

We both turn, and Xander is walking up to us, from behind us.

Xander:"Kitten...Can I speak with you, alone....Please?"

Xavier nods at me, and walks off....So much for him helping me not be alone with him.

Kitty:"What do you need, Xander?"
Xander:"I just wanted to clear the air with us."
Kitty:"Okay....Your a manwhore, who never wanted his mate. And now, you want me....Or you want to try to get to me now....Because another man has me....And I'm sorry... But it's just....Too late."

I walk away from him pissed at him, for trying to be nice to me....Pissed at myself for waning to give into him.... And just pissed in general.

♡Guest Room♡
♡Killian's POV♡
I watch Xander approach Kitten, through the window of the room were staying in. It's hard because I can't do anything. The rules of our little game are...
1) She can never find out.
2) No interupting your opponent, when he's with her. (Cockblocking)
3)No Cheating.
4) No fighting, no matter how well the other is doing.
5)At the end of the game, whoever she chooses must back off, and let the winner, be with her. No matter who it is.

Then, I watch as she tells him something in anger. And she walks away from him. Making me chuckle at his failed attempt. Shortly I hear her approaching our room. She storms in, pissed off.

Killi:"Love...You okay?"

She pounces on me, and starts unfastening my pants.

Killi:"Darling...What are you doing?"
Kitty:"Fucking my husband, and mate.....It that okay?"
Killi:"It's perfect, Love."

I help her take off all of our clothing. She climbs on top of me. She just drops down, and takes in my erect cock into her wet kitty. She starts bouncing up and down, angry, and like someone on a mission. And Goddess...It feels amazing. She's riding me, in a erotic, crazed fashion in which I've never experienced before, with anyone.

Killi:"If you keep this up, it will be over quickly."
Kitty:"Then there's round 2."

Oh? I think I'm gonna like this game. He'll piss her  off with his andvances....And I'll reap all of the sexual, and game winning benifits. He push her farther away, and right into my open arms. And then because of his little game...He'll have to leave her alone for good. And I'll get the girl...Forever. Then I'll have the girl, The win, The Power, and I'll do it with my hands...
We'll possibly tied behind my back by her...Well one can hope.

Hahahahahaha!
Xander-0
Me-1

♡Song:I was wrong: Sleepstar♡

END OF CHAPTER!