Chapter 8: Alpha Games

☆CHAPTER 8:ALPHA GAMES☆

♡At Training Field♡
♡Killian's POV♡
I arrive at the Ruthless pack's pack lands at 7pm. The sun is barley doing down. I ask around for my wife, and Xander. I hear a sweet voice behind me. I turn and it's Leila, the Alpha's lovely girlfriend.

Leila:"They're at the training arena. I'll take you."
Killi:"Thank you, Leila."

She walks with me, as we follow a path, that leads to a huge closed off, arena. It looks like one of those gladiator arenas in the movies. We walk through the entrance. I see Kitanna sparing against Xander. And the two packs of warriors are surrounding them, cheering in their Alpha, or their Luna. Kitanna manages to get Xander pinned down to the ground. Then she is still on top of him, and his hands go to her waist and they are lost in each other's eyes, just staring.

Killi:"AHEM!"

They both look over at me, in surprise. She is still on top of him.

Kitty:"Hey, Love."

She jumps up off of Xander, and runs to me. She hugs and kisses me. I kiss her back, then I glare at Xander.

Xander:"Alright...Practice is over for today. Everyone may go get cleaned up, and get ready for dinner."

Everyone including our pack warriors, leave to do as told.

Killi:"Kitten...Can you go get cleaned up, and changed? I need to speak with Alpha Xander!"

She nods, and looks between us a couple times before walking off back to the Alpha pack house.

Xander:"So...Alpha Killian... What did you want to talk about?....OUR Kitten?"
Killi:"You mean MY Kitten, and MY WIFE."
Xander:"MY Kitten. MY MATE."
Killi:"Not since she said "I Do"."
Xander:"Oh really?...She was made for ME...By the Moon Goddess."
Killi:"Then perhaps you should have appreciated her, and treated her that way, when you had her."
Xander:"It's not over between her and I. And I think you know that.....I guess we'll have to see who she ends up choosing."
Killi:"Haha....So we shall....And it will be me."
Xander:"Well see....Like I said on the phone.....Be prepared to fight for her....Cuz I'm not giving up until she's mine again."
Killi:"Well, then...I smell a bet...Or a game if you'd rather....Winner wins her heart."
Xander:"Alright....And may the best Alpha win."
Killi:"And I shall."

I will win her no matter what. If I have to cheat, or play dirty I will. Alpha Xander has no idea what he's gotten himself into. Game on Alpha Xander
.......Game on......

♡Song:Happy Together: Filter♡

END OF CHAPTER!