Chapter 11: Checkmate

☆CHAPTER 11: CHECKMATE☆

♡Next Day♡
♡Killian's POV♡
Since last night, Kitanna has been acting weird. I hope it's not because of her alone time with Xander yesterday. And then this morning, she skipped breakfast, going straight to the training field.
I am in Xander's office right now. We are supposed to be having a meeting, but he's texting on his phone, smiling like a little school girl.

Killi:"Are we going to get some work done? Or are you going to text that whore girlfriend of yours all day?"

He smiles a devilish smirk at me.

Xander:"Sure! So...The Rabid pack has agreed to help. So that gives us a pack on our Eastern side."

☆Ding☆Ding☆

He picks up his phone, checks his message, then laughs. He texts then person back, all while smiling a huge cheesy smile.

♡Training Arena♡
♡Kitanna's POV♡
Today I was in charge of training. I've been watching them all spar, and giving pointers. Xander has been sending me texts all morning. A text comes in, now.

X-txt:Kitten. Why won't you admit you love me?
K-txt:Fuck off Xander.
X-txt:Again? What a naughty kitten you are. But sure. If you need it again, I'll give it to you.

I smile.

K-txt:Just tell me what you want, so we can both get back to work.
X-txt:You Kitten. All of you.
K-txt:How am I supposed to trust you? How do I know all of this isn't just jealousy, and you trying to take me from Killian? How do I know you won't just go back to Leila IF I give in to you?
X-txt:Because I'll prove it to you. I'll prove it the rest of the time your here. You'll see, I'm being honest.
K-txt:Then what?
X-txt:Then you'll leave prissy boy, and be with me. So...Are you going to admit it to me, Kitten?
K-txt:I guess.......I still love you Xander....I always have...And I guess I always will.

♡Xander's POV♡
Once I receive her last text, I laugh, and smile big knowing that I've got posh boy beat. Killian seems agitated with me.

Killi:"So is your whore more important than this war?"
Xander:"Nope no whore is....But the WOMAN I'm texting is."
Killi:"Hmph. I'm sure she is."
(Sarcasm)
Xander:"Yup...Kitten is more important to me than everything."

He looks at me with surprise and anger. But due to the rules he can't bring me up to her. Or impose in any way.

Xander:"Looks like the BEST Alpha is winning. I'm winning the game and Kitten."

He gets up, and starts to leave the office in anger.

Xander:"Oh...And Alpha Killian...."

He turns to look at me in rage. I smile and wink at him.

Xander:"Checkmate."

♡Song:Head Over Heels: Digital Daggers♡

END OF CHAPTER!