Chapter 22: I'd Die For You

☆CHAPTER 22: I'D DIE FOR YOU☆
♡Kitanna's POV♡
I go back into the room and prepare to leave the bedroom to go downstairs, but Xailey stops me.

Xailey:"You can't go out there. It's what he wants."
Kitty:"I'm #1 pack warrior and Luna. I have to. Besides...If I don't he'll just make me with his powers. Stay in here and don't get hurt. This is my job and duty to my Alpha, mate, and pack. I have to do this."

I walk past her, and run down the stairs, and out the front door. I go right beside Xander, and I grab his hand.

Xander:"You need to go back inside."
Kitty:"He'll make me come out here one way or another."
Xander:"I don't like this."
Kitty:"I took the vows Xander. This is my duty, and responsibilities as Luna and #1 warrior of our pack. I have to do this."
Killi:"There she is. Hello, Love."
Kitty:"Shut your fucking mouth, you piece of shit filth. Let's just get this over with."
Killi:"As you wish, Love."

Suddenly over 300 rogues with glowing red eyes, come out and join him. They are all foaming at the mouth, obviously under some kind of spell. Now with the Diabolic pack joining us and Jax, we have 240 Warriors altogether. So it's 240 badass, regular wolf warriors, Vs. 303 rabid magical spelled warriors, and Killian and his magic douchebag self. They are all I their wolf forms except Killian.

Killi:"You like my new army? A few pack less mutts, add some magic and BOOM! You have a unbeatable army. All I have to do is give the word, and it's all over for all of your loved ones and your pack. I'll give you one more chance to change your mind, and come with me willingly."

I turn to Xander, he pulls me into him and kisses me so damn passionately, my head spins. It's obvious he ment it to be our last kiss....Alive.

Xander:"I won't let you go willingly. I....I'd rather....I'd die for you."
Kitty:"And I'll die with you, by your side. Fighting with and for our pack. I love you, Xander."
Xander:"I love you too."
Killi:"So you've made your choice...Very well then."

He snaps his fingers, and yells out "NOW". The rabid rogues all run towards us. Xander turns into his beautiful grey Wolf, and I turn into my white one. And all of our warriors, turn also.

Killi:"No one touches Kitten, or Alpha Xander. They are both mine."

He changes into his black wolf, and rushes right at Xander. He uses his powers, and I'm thrown into the house, shaking it's foundation. Darkness takes over my vision.

♡Xander's POV♡
I don't need magic to get as ravouness as the magic spelled wolves. Seeing my Kitten get thrown into our home, and knocked unconcious is enough to put me into a blind rage. Killian and I clash into each other. He grabs the side of my neck in his teeth. He shakes his head with his jaw locked. He nearly takes me down. But I manage to grab his snout, and lock my jaws around it. As I bite down hard, a crunch sound echos out. He whimpers, and releases me. When he backs up, his nose is snapped, and it's wiggling around like a dead fish as he shakes his head around. A discussing crunch sound again echos out, and with his magic his nose fixes itself.

Fucking Hell. This is bad.

♡Song:"Don't Let Me Go:The Fray♡

END OF CHAPTER!