Chapter 6:Full Moon Masquerade Ball

☆CHAPTER 6:FULL MOON MASQUERADE BALL☆

♡1 Month Later♡
♡Xander's POV♡
I open my eyes to the most excutiating pain, I've ever felt, or thought possible. My heart, head, soul, and body hurt. I literally feel on the edge of death. I mind link my brother.

Xan◇Xavier. Where are you? Please come to my room. Now.◇
Xar◇On my way◇

I finally hear his footsteps coming closet to my room. He knocks.

Xander:"If it's Xavier enter. Anyone else FUCK OFF."

Xavier walks in. He looks at me like I'm some wounded puppy, or somthing.

Xander:"Don't look at me like that. How long have I been out?"
Xavier:"Um........"
Xander:"ANSWER ME!"
Xavier:"A whole month."
Xander:"A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH?!"
Xavier:"Yeah. Leila....She's been taking care of you."
Xander:"Really?"
Xavier:"Yeah....Uh...What happened?....Luther and Shane didn't tell me anything when I questioned them."
Xander:"My whore of a mate... Kitten....She mated and fucked some one. And if I had my guess.....The douchbag Alpha of the Diabolic pack, is her new mate."
Xavier:"Killian?"
Xander:"Yup. But this is far from over. I will get her back... Or die trying."

♡Same Day♡
♡Kitanna's POV♡
It's been a whole month, since I became Mrs. Steele, and the Luna of the Diabolic Pack. The whole pack has grown to love me. Except a few girls who apparently are besties, to the old Luna, Killian's ex mate. Today Xailey and I are going shopping for a dress for the Full Moon Masquerade Ball, which is only a month away. It will be my first apearence as Killian's mate, wife, and Luna. I'm nervous. But honestly, it's more because I know Xander will be there. And it will be my first time to see him, after I left.

(My dress I got was....Two layered, the bottom layer is red satin. It looks just like Jessica Rabbits on Who framed Roger rabbit. There's a slit in the chest that goes down between my breasts, all the way down to my belly button. The bottom layer hugs me tightly and goes to mid thigh. The top layer is see through red lace. It goes over the slit on my chest but the tops of my breasts still pop out the top. A Cresent moon is sewed into the lace right over my exposed belly. It cascades down all the way to my feet. It's tight as well until my knees where is mermaid tails out. Because it's see though you can see the under dress. The same see through lace material, only with Cresent moons all over crochet into it, is used for my gloves, which go up to mid bisep. My wedding ring set will go over my ring finger over my glove. I will have on red glitter eyeshadow and  black winged liner. Matalic red lipstick. A red lace choker, with a black Cresent moon pendant, covered in ruby's. Red stiletto heels, that wrap all the way up to my thigh. Metalic red toenails and fingernails. My hair will be halfway up. The top half will be braided into a crown, and will have ruby's stuck in it. And the bottom half will be curled and pinned to my left side. Killian will wear a black suit, with a shimmery red tie, and heindkerchief. His mask will be all black, with two shimmery red Cresent moons on each side of his eyes. My mask is shimmery red, and the holes for my eyes are Cresent moon shaped. And it's encrusted with ruby's all over it. Both will be ready, 2 days before the ball.)

♡Same Day♡
♡Killian's POV♡
To say I'm nervous is a understatement. I mean I have faith in her. She's been a amazing wife, mate, and Luna, this past month. She's pushed me to be better in ways I didn't think possible. She's stepped up big time, in the Luna department. But I know the effects of the matebond. This will be her first time seeing Xander, since mating and marking me. I'm scared I'll loose her. And I couldn't bare it, especially loosing her to such a demon such as him. I'm sitting in my office, trying to get work done, and failing. There's a knock at my office door.

Killi:"Yes?"

In walks in my Kitten, wearing what should be illegal white Jean shorts, and a red frilly, halter top. With a red lace bra underneath, that you can clearly see through her shirt. She walks in, shuts and locks the door.