Ch.1:Letting Her Go

♡Kitanna's POV♡@ Kitanna's House♡

Dad and Shane were at Shane's house drinking. I told them about it and they are coming here to help me move my crap to Xailey's car. I look over to Xavier he's off in space, probably mind linking with Xander.

Xavier:"Xander's on his way. He wants to discuss the Shit at the party. He's still pissed."
Kitty:"Let him. It's the perfect chance to denounce the pack and him. I'm ready."

♡Alpha Xander's POV♡
I feel like a bigger ass than I already am. But I have a reputation to uphold and she knows this. And there's..... There's something about Leila. I just can't leave her alone. So I left the party and Leila, just for a minute. To.... well not apologize....... but to explain. I mind link Xavier, and head towards Kitten's house. When I just walk into her house, Xavier is sitting on her couch looking upset. I look down and I see bags..... Kitten's bags, all packed up and ready to go.

Xander:"What the fuck is going on?"
Xavier:"Uh....... Well....... Um...."
Xander:"Where is she?"

He motions his head upstairs where her room is. I run up the stairs and I see Xailey and Kitten packing up the last of her Shit. Her room is pretty much bare, and all her crap is in the hallway.

Xander:"What the fuck do you think your doing.......Kitten?"
Kitty:"Making your life and mine a lot easier."
Xander:"YOUR.......NOT....... LEAVING........ME......KITTEN!"
Kitty:"YES........I........AM!"
Xander:"And how do you plan on doing that? With me.... your Alpha and mate right in front of you?"
Kitty:"Oh.....Now your my mate? Hmmm.......No thank you. I hear Leila's available and ready and willing though. You should try her."
Xander:"Kitten....I'm serious....
Try to leave.....See what happens."

She walks up to me and looks me right in the eyes.

Kitty:"I'm Kitanna Wilde, denounce you Alpha Xander Black as my Alpha, and the Ruthless Pack as my pack."

My heart feels like it could explode. And not in the good way. I force myself to keep standing, and I force myself to not cry. I look right at her.

Xander:"What have you done?"
Kitty:"What I had to. You should be happy. You can keep your reputation, your sluts, and your queen whore. And now you don't have to worry about your toxic... Used up... Mess of a mate getting in your way. So...Your welcome... Bye Xander. Have a good life."

She starts to walk down the stairs with Xailey, but I grab her arm and stop her.

Xander:"I can't let you go... I... I...Cant."
Kitty:"You can. You let me go five years ago. If you've ever loved me as a best friend, a pack member, or mate... Please... Let me go Xander... I deserve better than what you can offer me.... I deserve love and happiness... plz Xander... Just let me go."

I've done enough harm to this girl. I let her arm go. But I follow her down the stairs. Her and Xailey walk out to the front yard, where Luther, Shane, and Xavier are loading up her crap in the car. FUCK... THIS... IS... REALLY... HAPPENING. Once Xavier is done, she approaches him and hugs him tight. They've always been best friends even once we found out we were mates which ruined our friendship. She kisses his cheek.

Xavier:"Kitkat... I'm gonna miss the Shit out of you. Don't forget me."
Kitty:"Never Xarebear. I'll text or call you every chance I get. I promise."
Xavier:"Love you Kitkat."
Kitty:"Love you too, Xarebear."

Then she turns to her brother Shane. Shane scoops her up in a bone crushing bear hug. He puts her back down, and kisses her head. She punches his arm.

Shane:"Don't let no one fuck with you, Kitty. Remember everything I taught you. You know you can kick anyone's ass. Call me if you need back up.... I love you Kitty. Stay strong... Stay brave... Stay Wilde."

(It's their family motto)

Kitty:"Itsll never forget. I don't need back up bro. And you know this.... I love you too, bro....Stay strong... Stay brave... Stay Wilde."

She looks on the verge of tears, but I know she's too strong to let them fall. Her dad approaches her. He hugs her tight and kisses her nose.

Luther:"Kitanna... My warrior angel... You my dear daughter are the best daughter a man could ever ask for. Your mean, hardheaded, and strong willed enough for me not to worry. Your going to start a new life and kick it's ass. I love you my warrior angel... Stay strong... Stay brave... Stay Wilde. Call me if you ever need me. Show them what the Wilde warriors are about. Never show weakness. Your a Wilde warrior angel... Don't EVER forget it, and prove it. Your home is always here and it's always open."

Luther is in tears and she's close but still hasn't broke.

Kitty:"Dad, you don't need to worry. A amazing man raised me. I call I promise. And weakness isn't in my vocabulary. And where ever you and Shane are will always be home. Take care old man. Stay strong... Stay brave... Stay Wilde.... I love you always dad."

Shane:"Alpha. This is on you. I hope once you realize what you've done..... You suffer."

Her father brother and Xavier walk off. I don't know what to do with myself, my heart, or my pack. Shit my whole life just left me in a piece of Shit Ford Mustang. She's never coming back. I fucked everything up. FMFWPOSL!
(Fuck My Fucking Worthless Piece of Shit Life.)
FUCK EVERYTHING!

SONG:(Your gone-Diamond Rio)

END OF CHAPTER!