Chapter 5:Not My Mate's Luna

☆CHAPTER 5: NOT MY MATE'S LUNA☆

♡1 Month Later♡Kitanna's POV♡
Today is my joining the pack ceremony. I am still however proving myself to Killian. Today I join the pack as #1 warrior. I still have no clue about Killian and I.

(I am wearing a low cut, tight red dress. Killian's idea. It's a sexy little dress that stops right below my asscheeks. The low V the chest is shaped in goes down to right above my belly button. The fabric of the V covers my nipples but exposes the side of my breasts. I have my hair in a Mohawk braid, and then the rest is put up in a wild sexy updo. I have on smokey eyeshadow and winged black liner, with dark red lipstick. And beautiful black stilletos.)

I make my way to the pack's building they have all their meetings in. I walk in, and the whole pack turns to look at me, and are sitting in chairs like a graduation or somthing. And Killian is standing on a stage of some sort. He motions with his hand for me to go to him, and I do.

Killi:"Everyone, listen up. We are here today so Kitanna Wilde may join our pack, as our #1 Warrior. I Killian Steele, Alpha of the Diabolic Pack, accept Kitanna Wilde as a member of the pack, and as our #1 warrior. Is there a second?"
Xailey:"I Xailey Stone, accept Kitanna Wilde as a member of the pack, and our #1 warrior."
Killi:"And a third?"
Dorian:"I Dorian Stone, Beta of the Diabolic Pack, accept Kitanna Wilde, into our pack, and as our #1 warrior."
Killi:"Any oppose?"

No one says or does anything.

Killi:"All who accept her into our pack?"

Everyone in the room raises their hands.

Killi:"Very well then."

Killian turns to a table and grabs a knife. He slices his hand, and places his bleeding palm, over my chest where my heart is.

Killi:"I Alpha Killian Steele, bound and seal you, Kitanna Wilde, to the Diabolic pack, to its members, and to myself."

I feel a strange power surge through me. He hands me the knife, so I can also cut my hand to do just as he did. I slice my palm, and place my bleeding palm on his chest right where his heart is.

Kitty:"I Kitanna Wilde, accept. I seal myself to the Diabolic pack. To its members. And to the Alpha."

The power rushing through me grows. Suddenly everyone in the pack comes up and places their hands on me, and then on the closest person to them and so forth, once they can't get to me. Almost like a huge prayer circle or somthing.

Pack:"We seal ourselves to Kitanna Wilde, and accept you into the pack."

Suddenly the power explodes. Now I can feel the connection to every single one of them. I am now the #1 warrior to the Diabolic Pack. Suck on that Xander Black.

♡Alpha's Office♡Xander's POV♡
Xander:"Then we will team up with another pack, a strong one, and we will inialate the problem. And solve.......AHHH.
.....SON OF A BITCH!"

A strong pain squeezes my heart. And I feel a piece of the mate bond between Kitanna and myself break.

Xavier:"You alright Bro?"
Xander:"Everyone out, except Xavier......NOW!!"

Everyone leaves looking concerned and curious. Xavier approaches me.

Xavier:"What's wrong? Is it....
Kitanna?"
Xander:"Kitten....Is now a member of the Diabolic pack.  I felt it. She is no longer one of us. She is now the....Enemy.

OK Kitten... Let's play this game.

♡2 months, & 29 Days Later♡
♡Killian's POV♡
There is only one day left, on Kitanna's four month trial. She's more than proved herself. I've been putting her through secret tests, and I've been a bit hard on her. But she's come through, as promised. I have something planned for her tonight. But so I don't give it away, I keep up my cold, asshole front. She's here in my office now, she's typing up aragements for the pack, and printing, and filing them. Goddess she looks amazing as usual. She's wearing a fucking tight, red pencil skirt, and a black cleavege showing blouse, with see through long sleeves. Her breasts are popping out, and her ass looks.....Perfect. She has on red heels that wrap around her leg all the way up to her calf. Her hair is curled, and down. And her red and black makeup, is done to perfection. She's wearing a red lace choker, that I'd love to hold on to add I pound into her. Goddess my cock is so hard. We still haven't had sex. She claims that saving herself for the night of our mating ritual, is proving herself to me. I mean we've played a little. And I swear, that's the only thing that's stopping me from taking her. She glances up at me, and I motion for her to come to me, with my finger. She stands up straight, and slowly and oh so seductively approaches me.