Chapter 21: I Came For What's Mine

☆CHAPTER 21: I CAME FOR WHAT'S MINE☆
♡1 Month Later♡
♡Kitanna's POV♡
It's been one whole month, since I became Mrs. Black, and Luna to the Ruthless pack. Everything is so amazing. Xavier is still Beta. And him and his mate Cheslea are expecting pup #1. Xailey, and Dorian are moved in and doing great. Dorian is #3 Warrior. I finally beat Shane, making me #1. And Shane #2. Dorian is also Xander's Gamma now. Xander and I moved out of the Alpha pack house, and into our  own. It's a Gothic syle Victorian in the middle of the woods surrounding our pack lands. It's another Cresent Moon Pack party tonight. Xailey, and I are getting ready at my house right now. Xander is already at the party waiting for us.

《Outfit:》(I'm wearing a corset top, it's black, with Cresent moons on it. My stomach shows. I have on black leather shorts, and thigh high leather boots. My hair is down and straight. I have on sparkly yellow eye shadow, and black cat eye eye liner. Black mascara, and mauve lipstick. With yellow body shimmer.)》

We walk into the pack party, grab a whiskey on the rocks and go stand by the bonfire.

Xailey:"Am I the only one experiencing DE ja vu?"
Kitty:"Nope. Me too. Except, I'm Luna, and with Xander. And there's no nasty as slut bags here."

We both laugh. Everyone that walks by us, bows to me. I nod my head back to them and smile. Suddenly strong arms wrap around my waist from behind, and a kiss is placed on my mark. I smell the delicious scent that is my sexy mate. I smile and lean back into the embrace, with my head on his shoulder.

Xander:"Fuck, Kitten...Your killing me, looking like that....Your lucky you enough as their Luna, and is scared of me, or they'd be staring at you in lust, just like I am."

I turn and look at him, and I swear my panties dissapear. He's wearing a tight black t shirt, loose fitting light blue jeans with holes in the knees, black work boots, his hair is gelled up and messy, and he has stubble on those perfect cheek bones, and that oh so sexy and perfect jawline.

Kitty:"Holy Lady Boner, Batman. I swear you would look sexy wearing a dress. FUCK! Your so damn sexy."

He chuckles, and pulls me into him. Xailey puts her hands up like she has a gun to her head.

Xailey:"And I'm out."

She walks off.

Xander:"I want to eat you up."
Kitty:"I want to lick that fucking perfect, sexy, jawline of yours. But I'm afraid I'll fork my tongue in the process."

He laughs hard, causing my body to shake with his.

Suddenly he zones out, then looks at me with a serious expression.

Xander:"Get Xailey, take her to our house. Your father is dealing with the rest of the women and children. Get to the house, lock up, and stay hidden."
Kitty:"What's going on?"
Xander:"Will you just listen to me, please?"

I nod, he kisses me so passionately it hurts. Like it's our last one. And he runs off. I run and grab Xailey. We run to my house. We lock up all the doors and windows, and we go and sit on Xander and my bed. We can see out the glass doors of our balcony from the bed. Suddenly we see Xander, Xavier, Shane, and Dorian, all forming a defense circle around the house. I hear Xander yelling out, but I'm not sure what he's saying.

♡Xander's POV♡
After Shane mindlinked me that he and Dorian smelled Killian on our pack lands, I told Kitten to grab Xailey and barricade herself and Xailey in our house. Luther gathered the women and children, and barricaded them in the pack house with guards outside. Xavier, Shane, Dorian, and I tracked his scent all the way to our house. We form a circle around our house, and shortly Luther joins us.

Xander:"No one touches our Luna. Understand?"

Everyone nods. We are still in our human form. Suddenly 3 men and Killian come forward from being hidden in the woods. Killian steps forward.

Killi:"I came for what's MINE!"
Xander:"YOURS? SHE'S MINE!"
Killi:"I came for my pack, my Alpha title, and MY mate."
Xander:"I hope you brought more than 3 men."
Killi:"I brought a army. Their waiting for my signal. But I won't use them unless I have to. You can hand her over...Or I can make her come out with my powers...Your choice."
Shane:"You aren't gonna fucking touch her...Bitch."

Killian smiles.

Killi:"Send her out to me, or I'll make her. I'll count to 3......
1..........2........"

Kitty:"How are you alive, you bastard?"

We all look up and Kitten is standing on the balcony looking down.

Killi:"There she is.....I have a witch friend, my dear."
Kitty:"Then I guess we'll have to kill you again."
Killi:"My brave little, Kitten."

Shane, and Xavier hold Luther back.

Kitty:"I am not yours, and I'm not YOUR Kitten."

Suddenly every single one of our warriors joins us around the house including Jax, and the Warriors of the Blood Moon pack.

Kitty:"I made a few calls. So let's see how long you last this time, shall we?"

♡Song:System:Chester Bennington♡

END OF CHAPTER!