Chapter 24: Blessing From the Moon

☆CHAPTER 24: BLESSING FROM THE MOON☆
♡Xander's POV♡
We all line up, to fight the magic wolves. Man my Kitten really had me going there for a minute. Suddenly before either side can charge forward...A blinding white light, breaks though the dark forest. A calming peaceful feeling surrounds us. Then once the light fades a beautiful woman, with a long white flowing gown is standing before us. She lifts her hand towards the rogues, and their eyes go back to normal, and their mouths stop foaming up, and they look confused to why they ate here.

MoonGoddess:"My children, can you change so I may speak with you?"

We all shift, and ignore our nakedness, as we bow to her.

Xander:"Not that we don't appreciate the help, and everything you do for us...Ma'am...But what have we done good, or bad to earn your presence?"

She smiles at me.

MoonGoddess:"I have been watching you all, for a while now. And Xander...I have watched you change your inward beauty to match your outward beauty...All for your mate. You have earned your Luma and her love. And also my respect. But I am not here for you, or anyone else...except...Her!"

She looks and points at Kitanna.

Kitty:"Me?"

The Moon Goddess smiles and nods at her. She approaches Shane's headless wolf corpse. She leans down and touches it, and suddenly he's whole and standing out of breath. He bows to her, and thanks her and runs over to us, and Kitanna nearly tackles him in a awkward naked hug. Then Kitanna bravely approaches the Moo Goddess. And she does something that even has Luther shaking his head in disbelief. She hugs the Goddess in a huge bear hug, with tears in her eyes. No one has ever had the balls to touch the Moon Goddess much less hug her. Leave it up to Kitten to be the first.

Kitty:"Thank you so much...Just...Thank you!"
MoonG:"Your welcome my child. But this is the last time I interfere to help."

She's smiling and FUCK me in the ass and call me a bitch...She actually hugs Kitanna back.

The Moon Goddess releases Kitten, and turns to me and approaches me.

MoonG:"The next time I come down here, it will be to punish. If you EVER treat Kitanna bad, or hurt her in any way, again...I'll come back, and take her to the moon with me...And you or anyone else won't ever see her again...I'll be watching you...Don't let me down."

And just like that she's gone.

Shane:"Kitty I can't believe you fucking hugged her. Dumbass. You better be glad she likes you."
Kitty:"Shut up, Shane."

We all get dressed. And we all go back to our homes. After talking with the pack and Jax's I go home. I go up the stairs and hear the water to the shower running. I smile as I walk to the restroom door, and silently open it. I disclothe quietly, and scare the shot out of Kitten, when I creep in the shower, and grab her from behind and pull her back to my chest. She playfully smacks my arm.

Kitty:"I love you, Xander."
Xander:"I love you too, Kitten."

We make love in the shower twice. Then once more on the bed. Then my wife, and myself slip off into a slumber together.

♡Song:Everything I Do, I Do It For You:Bryan Adams♡

END OF CHAPTER!