Chapter 17: Wolf In Shinning Armor

☆CHAPTER 17: WOLF IN SHINNING ARMOR☆
♡Xander's POV♡
I have to mark her first, per the rules. But I have a plan. She continues to read the ritual out, then she tells me to mark her, or she'll make me. She comes to me, and places her neck at my mouth. I bite her neck, marking her, and making her moan. I then bite down till my teeth meet. I yank with my teeth still touching as hard as I can, yanking out a piece if her neck. Blood starts squirting out and a fast pace. She falls to the floor gasping for air. Blood is everywhere now. Ripping out a wolf's throat wouldn't normally kill a wolf. But ripping out a marking spot....very deadly to any wolf. You can no longer live if the marking spot is gone.

Xander:"You stupid slut. You thought you could actually beat me? You thought you could win?"

As she starts dying, her power weakens. I use my Alpha strength to break free of the chains. I approach her dying body.

Xander:"You thought you could betray me...Hurt my mate....Make a fool out of me? You thought you could win...And live?.....Well...Sorry... "Baby"!"

I shift into my wolf, and rip her head off. I jump through my window. I call out through mind link to the whole pack. I run the front of the Pack house, and finally, they are all there, all except children.

Xan-◇Listen up. My mate, your Luna, Kitanna's Wilde...Has been taken,by a Alpha that lied, has tortured her, and will do worse. He is going to kill her. I am going to get her back. It will be a blood bath. A lot of you may die. Who will join me to save their Luna? Who will fight beside their Alpha?◇

Every warrior and even some elders step forward. Including Luther, Shane, and Xavier. They all shift. And they all howl out, letting me know they are with me.

Xan◇Let's go save our Luna◇

Every wolf that is coming howls out. Xavier takes off to the Blood Moon Pack to let Alpha Jax know the war is happening. You see... the war I supposedly needed help with was to go fight the Diabolic pack for Kitten before all of this happened and Alpha Jax already agreed to help then. So I knew he would now. Myself and my warriors arrive outside the Diabolic pack lands. We brought 90 warriors, including myself and Xavier. Alpha Jax and Xavier show up seconds later, with 60 warriors. Making it 150 warriors. Including Killian and his warriors making his numbers 91. We all charge towards the open battleground. When we arrive we see a podium and 90 warriors between us and it. Killian looks nervous seeing the two packs joined together against him. I see Kitten, chained and fucking collared, looking like Princess Leia, next to Java the Bitch. Killian is sitting on a throne, with my kitten at his feet. I shift, standing naked, and step forward ahead of all the warriors behind me. Shane, Xavier, and Luther stalk right behind me, having my back.

Xander:"I'M HERE FOR MY KITTEN!...YOU WILL GIVE HER TO ME....OR YOU AND YOUR WARRIORS WILL ALL DIE...AND NOT JUST YOU!"
Killi:"Hmmm? And where is MY mate, Alpha?"
Xander:"Lying in a puddle of her own blood, although...Her head is hanging on my wall."
Killi:"And yet...You expect me not to return the favor? Except.. When I kill OUR mate.. I'll make you watch."

I ignore his answer. And I look at all his warriors before me.

Xander:"YOUR ALPHA HAS LIED TO YOU ALL! HE'S TRICKED MY MATE! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE LUNA, INTO BEING HIS MATE FOR HIS OWN GREED! HE USED A WITCH AND HER MAGIC, PLUS LEILA YOUR TRUE LUNA TO TRY TO TAKE HER FROM ME! HIS REAL MATE LEILA, IS DEAD! I KILLED HER! AND YOUR LYING ALPHA IS NEXT! YOU CAN JOIN HIM, AND FIGHT WITH A EVIL, LYING, CONIVING, CYNICAL, SCANDALOUS, SAD EXCUSE FOR A ALPHA, AND YOU CAN DIE ALONG WITH HIM! OR YOU CAN STAND ASIDE, AND LET HIM FIGHT HIS OWN BATTLE, THAT HE BROUGHT UPON HIMSELF!  AND ONLY THE ONES WHO STAND WITH HIM WILL DIE!"

20 of his warriors walk away. Leaving 71 including him for me to kill.

Today I get my Kitten back. Today revenge is served. Today he joins his mate. Because today Alpha Killian Steele dies. Today he joins Leila in Hell!

♡Song:No One Knows: Queens Of The Stone Age: Unkle Remix♡

END OF CHAPTER!

🐾There Is No Man, Just The Moon🌙On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara