Chapter 25: Your Still The One I Love

☆CHAPTER 25: YOUR STILL THE ONE I LOVE☆
♡2 Years Later♡
♡Kitanna's POV♡
Kitty:"Xayne...Get your little butt over here, NOW!"

I sigh when I see Xander carrying our son up the stairs towards me. He's thrown over his shoulder. Xayne is giggling. Our son is 3 months away from turning one. He's already walking and running, and somewhat talking. (Wolves mature faster.)

Xander:"I think I found something that belongs to you, Ma'am!"
Kitty:"Oh yes. Thank you Sir....What can I do to ever repay you?"
Xander:"SHIT!...Let me put him down for a nap!"
Xayne:"SHIT!"
Kitty:"And let me spank you both for cussing."
Xander:"Spank him now...And spank me here in a minute, while he's napping."

I giggle, and Xander winks at me. He runs off to Xayne's room, and lays him down for a nap. I go to our room, and get naked and put on only a silk royal blue robe, and tie it up. I wait for Xander. Once he walks into our room, and shuts and locks our door, I untie the robe and let it fall.

Kitty:"So...Sir...Let me make it up to you."
Xander:"SHIT!"

He runs up to me, and grabs my ass cheeks and tackles me into the bed.

Xander:"Goddess I love you."
Kitty:"I love you too....Daddy."

Xander groans and kisses my lips.

Xander:"Always?"
Kitty:"And forever."

He kisses my lips, as we finish yet another day in bliss and happiness, in what I get to call my life.......

THE END!.....
OR IS IT?...........................

♡Unknown POV♡

I finish the spell, and finally after 2 years, his rotting corpse takes in a deep breath, and his body goes back to normal. He rubs his hands over the stiches that hold his head on.

Killi:"Where am I, Agatha?"
Agatha:"Alive."
Killi:"Where is that whore wife of mine?"
Agatha:"Off playing the role of Xander's wife, and mother to his SON!"

He growls out in rage.

Killi:"I hope she's enjoyed herself...Cause soon
...Very...Very soon... Everyone she loves....DIES....And she WILL be mine....And her...Our Son will learn my ways and become MY heir.....She will be mine...Mine to beat, mine to choke...Mine to cherish
...FOREVER! I'M COMING KITTEN!....YOUR ALPHA WILL BE SEEING YOU SOON! VERY FUCKING SOON!"

♡Songs:Still The One:Shania Twain♡All I Ever Needed:Brett Michaels♡

END OF BOOK!