Prologue: The Alpha's Secret

♡Kitanna's POV♡
My name is Kitanna Wilde. I am the daughter of the legendary and retired Ruthless pack #1 warrior, and ex Beta Luther Wilde. My brother is Shane Wilde, he is currently the #1 warrior of the pack. My mother was Katherine Wilde, she was killed in the same attack as the deceased Alpha and Luna, the parents of my two best friends, the current Beta and Alpha of the pack. Five years ago, I found out I was mated to one of my best friends, Alpha Zander Black. He was and is the #1 pack manwhore. In order to keep his manwhore reputation, and his current girlfriend Leila, he made me keep it a secret. He used his Alpha powers to force me to keep my mouth shut to anyone in the pack. 5 years later here I am. Still his secret, and a joke to him, and apparently my pack, for not finding my mate yet, and for still being a virgin. Tonight is the Cresent Moon Pack Party. We have one every night that has a Cresent moon. My best friend Xailey is joining me tonight. She used to be a member of the pack until she found her mate, Dorian Stone Beta of the Diabolic Pack. See moved there with him. The Diabolic Pack is known for being cold, deadly, and ran by a psychotic asshole Alpha Killian Steele. It's known he craves power, ever since his mate left him for another male, years ago.

♡Kitanna's POV♡
Xailey: "Shit girl. You look stupid hot. Alpha Zander would have to be stupid to pass you up."

So far My dad and Shane knows cuz Xander allowed them to know. And I told Xailey because she's not a member and that was the Alpha's order no one from the pack. So....Loophole. and Xavier, Xander's brother and Beta knows because he was there when we found out.

Kitty:"No matter what, he'll never change his mind."
Xailey:"Then let's go show him what he's missing."

(I'm wearing a shirt skirt, with Cresent moons all over it, with a black halter top in the center, and a open back. My hair is halfway up. The top half is in a Mohawk braid and the lower half is in loose curls. Glittery black eyeshadow, and black heeled gladiator sandals that wrap to my thigh. I have on glittery black Cresent moon earings, a black lace choker, with a glittery black Cresent moon dangle charm. And Cresent moon bangle bracelets on each arm. Mauve lipstick, and gold body shimmer.)

Xailey and I, walk up the party. It's outside around a gazebo where the bonfire is sitting, outside the Alpha's packhouse. The Alpha's packhouse is for the Alpha and his mate and family. Consisting of Beta Xavier and his mate Chelsea. There's a pool, game room, 16 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, even though there's already bathrooms for each room. The warriors all share a packhouse down the road, unless you've been allowed to buy your own housing. My dad and Shane both own their own house, I live with my dad. Which is next door from Shane.

Anyhoo.......We walk into the party, ignoring the "Wolf whistles" (Pun intended) grab a cup of whiskey on the rocks, and stand by the bonfire. I glance around the party till I spot Alpha Xander. Pathetic I know. He's dancing with his Pack whore girlfriend Leila. She's slept with almost the whole pack, Shane included. She wants to be Luna so bad she'll stop at nothing to achieve it. And he is too blinded by pussy to see it. I think she's prettier than me, but Xavier and Xailey disagree. He glances at me. We lock eyes. Then he kisses Leila while looking straight at me.

Xailey:"Ignore him. And here comes your chance for giving him a taste of his own medicine."

I look over to what she's talking about, and Dimirti Carter the Pack's Gamma (3rd in charge) is walking towards us. He's had a crush on me forever. But another one of "Alpha's Orders" forbids me from getting with anyone else. He told the other guys that have wanted me including Dimitri,that he's like a big brother to me, and he don't want me to find my mate later and regret not saving my self for him. Hypocrite.

Dimitri:"WOW Kitty......You look gorgeous."
Kitty:"Thank you"
Dimirti:"Dance with me?"
Kitty:"I don't know..."
Dimirti:"Come on, Kitty!"
Xailey:"She will!....Go on Girl."

Xailey pushed me towards him. He takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor. I chug down my cup, and throw it on the way. I start dancing with him, he grabs my hips, and makes me grind on him more. I glance up at Xander and I see him watching us. So I start grinding on him like I'm a stripper and he's the pole. Then suddenly..........

Xander:"I notice your busy..... But we need more ice for the beer.......So hop to it."
Dimirti:"Yes Alpha."

Dimirti walks off and does as he's told.

Xander:"What the fuck you doing, Kitten?"
Kitty:"It's called dancing."
Xander:"Itsts called being a whore."
Kitty:"You know all about that.......Right Boss?"
Xander:"Careful Kitten..... Don't get hurt."
Kitty:"Too late for that...... Alpha!"

I start to walk away, but he grabs my arm and stops me.

Xander:"Did I say you were dismissed?"

Then out of nowhere Xavier grabs my arm and pulls Xander off me, and pulls me to him.

Xavier:"I'll get her home."
Xander:"You do that."

Then the Queen slut appears. (Leila)

Leila:"Throwing the trash, Beta Xavier? Good.....She was starting to stink up the party."
Kitty:"Maybe the smell is the toxic used up trash between your legs that you call a pussy?"
Leila:"Excuse me bitch? Alpha Xander......Baby.....Can you tell her to show the proper respect for the Alpha's girlfriend?"
Xander:"Kitten.....Don't disrespect Leila. Your the toxic used up mess. Now go home before I make you."
Xavier:"Come on, Kitkat. Let's go."
Xailey:"Let's go girl. Neither him nor his whore girlfriend is worth the fight."

Xavier and Xailey pull me and walk me towards my house.

Xavier:"I'm so sorry Kitkat. You don't deserve this."
Kitty:"It's not you who needs to apologize. I.......I can't stay here anymore. I need a new life, with a new pack, and a new Alpha."
Xailey:"Come with me to the Diabolic Pack."
Xavier:"Yeah right."
Kitty:"I don't know if trading a heartless Alpha for a Phsycotic one is any better."
Xailey:"Alpha Killian is not what the rumors say. I promise. Dorian is his Beta. So trust me. This is your chance for a new life. Denounce the pack, and we'll go talk to Alpha Killian together. "
Xavier:"Xander will never let you go."
Kitty:"He lost that chance five years ago. I'll do it, but I have to let my dad and brother know."
Xailey:"I'll go call Dorian. He can tell Alpha Killian your situation. And that you wish to speak to him about joining."

She walks off, and Xavier and I walk into the house.

Xavier:"Your really doing this?"
Kitty:"I have to.... for myself."

SONG:♡Monster-Lady Gaga♡

END OF PROLOGUE!!!!!!!