Chapter 7:Alpha Pissing Match

☆CHAPTER 7: ALPHA PISSING MATCH☆

♡At Ball♡Xander's POV♡
Xander:"Well, well, well. Alpha Killian....We meet at last."
Killi:"Yes, we'll I wish I could say, I've looked forward to this moment....But I cant."
Xander:"Why not? I'm meeting the man who stole, and married MY Kitten."
Killi:"I'm just the man who found treasure, where other men found trash."

I smile and step forward. Xavier steps in between us. Then, Leila approaches us.

Leila:"Baby....I was wondering where you went....Oh...Well... If it isn't little Ms. Dumpster Dog?......Oh....."

I notice her and the posh bitch Killian share a weird look. Hmmm....

Kitty:"Well, if it isn't the pack's used condom?"

I smirk and Leila gasps. Xavier is laughing loudly. Killian is still in a trance, staring at Leila.

Xander:"Well, Kitten...It looks like your "husband" is interested in used condoms. So.....Why don't we swap partners? Just for a dance?"
Kitty:"You wish, douchebag."
Killian:"Love,....One dance won't kill you....Let it be his closure....It seems he needs it."

She gasps, speechless. Then Killian grabs Leila's hand and takes her to the dance floor. I grab Kitten's hand, and due to her still being in shock, she allows me to pull her to the opposite end of the dance floor as them. We both are using our Wolf hearing to listen to their conversation, but we hear nothing.

Xander:"Look, Kitten....I'm a dumbass....I'm selfish, and you truly deserve all the happiness, you have now."
Kitty:"Uh huh.....Wait....What?"
Xander:"I'm sorry Kitten.... Hell.....I'm should've said it sooner."
Kitty:"W......Why are you telling me this, Xander?"
Xander:"Because.....Well....."

Killian clears his throat behind me. We were both to into our conversation, we didn't even notice. We both turn and look, and him and Leila are standing there. Kitten tries to go to him already, but I don't release my hold on her. I'm just staring at her. She looks as if she's having a very hard time, not getting lost in my eyes, and staring back at me.

Kitty:"Um.....Xander?"

I clear my throat. I reluctantly release her. And weirdly like a hostage trade her and Leila walk right past each other and trade places, standing in front of their men now. Killian is still staring at me, and I'm staring at her, Kitten is awkwardly staring back and forth at both of us. Killian wraps his arm around her waist, and pulls her close to him.

Killi:"So Alpha Xander....Your girlfriend told me your in some...Trouble...And your in need of a ally to help you out?"
Xander:"Did she?"

I give Leila a dissapointed look, and she shrugs her shoulders.

Xander:"Were not in any trouble. Just preparing for a possible war. Although...I guess it wouldn't be a horrible idea to have a ally...Even though it's not needed...Why, Alpha Killian....Are you volenteering to join the Ruthless Pack, in battle?"

It would mean having Kitten around for a while. Which would mean more time to win her back.

Killi:"I don't know, Love....What do you think?"

Kitten looks deep in thought. She bites her cheek as she looks up at me. I'm nervous as Hell for her answer.

Kitty:"We can help them. But our warriors will need to train with theirs."

I smile a huge "I just got what I wanted" Smile.

Kitty:"ONLY...Because my brother is your #1 warrior, and I would go into battle and help him."
Xander:"Of course."
Killi:"Well then...My Luna has chosen to help you....When would you like us to come and join you for some training?"

♡1 Week Later♡
♡Kitanna's POV♡
I arrive at the Ruthless pack lands, with our warriors alone, due to Killi having to stay back home, for some Alpha business with another pack. Xailey also joined me, since Dorian is here as well. Shane, and my dad meet us at the car, way to anxious to see me home. They both hug me, and then Xailey, greeting us both. Suddenly I'm sidelined, and scooped up into a huge ass bear hug.....Did I forget to mention a big ass, bone crushing, breath stopping, bear hug?

Kitty:"Holy Hell, Xarebear...Need.....To..... Breath....To.....Live......"
Xavier:"Sorry......"

He puts me down.

Xavier:"I just missed you."
Kitty:"I missed you too."
Xander:"I hope I get a hug like that?"

I turn, and I'm super thankful, I don't have a penis...And thankful, since I'm a woman, my arousal won't show. Because Holy Lady Boner, Batman....Xander's standing there wearing ripped up jeans, boots, and sweat dripping down those muscular pecks and abs. And some scruffle on his perfectly sharp cut jawline, that makes me weak in the knees. His hair is a mess, like I am at the moment. I know he smells my arousal. He has to, because only true mates can smell arousal off of their true mate. He steps closer to me, and opens his arms to me, for a hug. Only then I glance around to see who's watching this bullshit, and I see that everyone....Every single person but us, is gone to the training arena. We're fucking alone. I put my hands up facing my palms to him to try to stop him, from coming any closer. He still continues forward, and my hands touch those sweaty perfectly cut pecks of his, making me lick my lips, and then biting my bottom lip. Damnit. Why does he have to be so damn, perfectly sexy?

Kitty:"Xander, your sweaty.... And....."
Xander:"And...?"

I gulp, and squeeze my thighs together, to try and relieve the throbbing going on between them.

Xander:"It's okay....It's smell what I do to yo, Kitten....And that's enough, to make me behave.....For now....."

I turn red in embarrassment. But before u can tell him off..

Xander:"So where's your...."Hubby?"
Kitty:"He'll be here in a few hours."
Xander:"Well, then....Let's get to it shall we?"
Kitty:"That's why I'm here."
Xander:"Keep telling yourself that, Kitten."
Kitty:"Get over yourself...Let's go....I need to punch something."

He smiles at me. We walk next to another, in silence to the training arena. Fucking Hell....This is going to be a very long, sexually frustrated, crazy, month. Goddess help me.

♡Song:Exe's and Oh's:Ellen King♡

END OF CHAPTER!