Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 16.

Start from the beginning

*

"Leaving already..?" 

"Stay AWAY from me!!" 

"Are you ever gonna forget that day?" 

"Nobody forgets the day they got raped!!" 

"I didn't rape you!" 

"Almost, look Dawson just go away please I don't want any trouble. I leave Tuesday and then you can go back to your life and forget that you even talked or saw me." 

"Look Sadie, that was the old me. I've changed went to counseling, and now I'm working and in college. I even have a daughter." I sat down on the curb. 

"A daughter? Who did you rape to achieve that goal?" Dawson clenched his jaws and shook his head as if he was trying to shake off a memory. 

"She said she was 18--" 

"Oh brother!  ... I knew it ... I got up, pressing the button to unlock my car." 

"Sadie ... please!" 

"Let me go!!" 

"She was 16 ... and I had just turned 19, she came to one of Marcia's party she must have snuck in. we were dancing and she said let’s go up stairs, I had been in counseling at the time and knew what I should and shouldn't have been doing ... I crossed my arms over my chest after getting my arm out of his death grip Dawson continued with his story ... A few weeks later, she came crying at my door saying she was raped and now she's pregnant, we went to trail but the cast was dismissed." 

"Big FN surprised there ... So can I leave now?" 

"Sadie, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for hurting you  ... he took a step closer ... and that I --" 

"Back up ... Move!" 

"I just want to--" 

"PLEASE ... get off--" 

"HEY!!" 

"What, I was just apologizing to my girlfriend!!" 

"GIRLFRIEND? ... what the hell?" I managed to yell before Dawson gripped my arms tighter. 'that's gonna leave a mark' 

"Umm No I think you got it all wrong here!" 

"No, I don't ... get in the Car Sadie!" 

"What? .. he tightened his grip ... this is my .. ouch … getting in the car!!" 

"Sadie!!" William screamed! Tears were falling down my face. 

"THE CAR!!" Dawson yelled. I got in the driver’s side, and crawled over to the passenger side, William ran over and grabbed the door handle but Dawson had it locked before any of us could unlock it. 

"Why are you doing this?" 

"Shut up, and who is that guy?"