JUNGKOOK - When he sneaks into your room at night

Start from the beginning

"Oh, is that so ?" you teased, and he nods his head. Leaning your forehead against his, you look him in the eyes.

"I am glad you are here" you finally said, a small smile forming on his lips. Jungkook was your first love. All these feelings were all so exciting and new. Your heart felt like it was going to jump out of your chest whenever he kissed you, your skin burned wherever he touched you, your knees went jelly whenever he held you.

"I love you so (Y/N)" he breathed against your lips, before he placed a sweet lingering peck on your lips. "I want to spend every waking moment with you."

"I love you too Jungkook" you told him, kissing him.

"Is it too early to ask you to marry me ? Because I would take you as my wife now in this very moment if I could" he blurted and you looked at him shocked, beginning to giggle.

"You really are delusional, aren't you ?" you laughed, and he playfully rolled his eyes at you.

"I am serious (Y/N), I want to marry you right now and take you home with me" he told you, rubbing his nose against yours. "Let's run away to Paris and get married there. Far away from anyone that could hold us back from doing so."

Tears started to form in your eyes as you looked at him in pure adoration. Did he really love you so much that he was willing to leave everything behind just to be with you ? The thought of running away with him strangely wasn't scary to you at all. It was rather appealing. You didn't fear a future in which he was with you. No matter where in the world you would be, if it were with him, then you would feel at home because that was what he was to you - he was your safe place, your home.

"Baby, I hope these are happy tears" he said, wiping the tears from your eyes with his thumbs. He firmly held your face in his hands, looking you directly in the eyes.

"Some day - maybe sooner than you think - I will drop down on one knee and ask you to be my partner in crime for the rest of your life" he said, smiling sweetly, "We won't have to hide anymore then. You will be mine and I will be yours and no one will come between us. We will wake up beside each other, we will fall asleep in each other's arms, we will travel the world together and share our every precious moment with each other. I will tell you how much I love you every day, I will shower you in kisses all day and I will help you out with the laundry too if you want me to."

You begin to laugh at that, liking the idea of a shirtless Jungkook doing the laundry.

"I am serious, I will do whatever to keep you right beside me" he said and you kissed him passionately.

"I am so grateful to have you in my life" you told him, before your lips connected again.

Eventually you ended up falling asleep, cuddled together. You hadn't ever rested as well as you had that night before, but you were sadly in for a rude awakening.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE !?" your dad's powerful voice roared, tearing both you and Jungkook out of your sweet slumber in the morning.

"Sir, I- I can explain-" Jungkook began to stammer but your dad had already grabbed your umbrella and was approaching Jungkook with a dangerous look in his eyes.

"I AM GONNA WHIP YOUR ASS" your dad yelled, Jungkook's eyes widening as he jumped out of your bed and shot out of your room.

"I LOVE YOU (Y/N)" your boyfriend screamed, as he hurried out of your house. You were left laughing in your room, as you watched your dad run after Jungkook from your window.

"I warned you about him" you mumbled to yourself amusedly, surprisingly not caring about the consequences that were awaiting you when your dad got back home.