"Gionni this is gorgeous, how do you find this stuff?" she gaped, walking out to the edge of the back porch, overlooking the ocean.

"I have my ways, baby" she heard, as his voice grew closer. She leaned on the railing and sighed, breathing in the fresh island air, taking in her surroundings.

"Well I love it, this is amazing," she replied. He came up closer to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and leaning his head on her shoulder.

"I'm glad. I wanted to go all out for you," he kissed her cheek and she turned around in his embrace, pressing a kiss to his lips, making a smile stretch on his face.

"Wait, wait, I know that face," she laughed as he leaned in to kiss her again.

"What face?" he leaned back, pressing his lips together to try and get rid of the smirk he knew was very present on his face.

"That one," she pointed. "We are both half dead right now, and I know if we start, I am very liable to fall asleep mid stroke, and then you'd be mad at me, so let's take a nap," she placed her hand on his chest.

"Hell yeah, I was mad at you last time you did it," he chuckled.

"Gionni, I told you I was sleepy! It's not my fault!" she whined as he pulled her hand toward the California King bed in the middle of the room, discarding his sweatpants and t-shirt. She did the same, stripping from her sweats and crop top.

"Nadira, I barely even got halfway in, I looked up and yo' ass sleep. It is your fault," he laughed. "But it's aight, you ain't doing that shit to me no more, come here and go to sleep," he pulled her body toward his.

She laughed at him, but laid up under his arm nonetheless, snuggling deeper into his warm chest, her body quickly becoming comfortable.

When Gionni opened his eyes, it was dark

When Gionni opened his eyes, it was dark. The wind was blowing through the curtains lightly, making a cool breeze come though the room.

He reached out for Nadira, and noticed she wasn't there, making his brows furrow up in confusion. "Baby..." he called out, sitting up and grabbing his phone. It was 3:30 in the morning, which meant it was around 10:30 in Atlanta. He had a few texts from his family and a picture sent to him by his father of Nayeli waving good morning.

"I'm in the bathroom, babe," she called back. "Stay right there, I'm coming out," she continued, and he was absolutely about to go in there. He stretched out in the bed, waiting for her, and the door creaked open.

"Oh shit..." he mumbled to himself when she made his way into the room. She wore the nude glittering lingerie set that she bought the other day, complete with rhinestone covered fishnets, and her nude So Kate heels that he bought her for her birthday.

"You like it?" she asked in that faux innocent voice that he loved to hear from her, even though they both knew she was far from it. Her hair was still in the curly state it was in last night, and she wore minimal makeup. Everything about her was radiating sexual energy and he was completely enticed by it.