Extra Scenes & Epilouge

Start from the beginning

"Well? Sudden vertigo, candy cane?!"

He got to his feet with anger coiling in his guts and brushed the dust on his clothes.
"Stop it, Bakugo."

The blonde grinned and held his chin high with a devious smirk as he shoved his hands into his pockets.
"And what if I don't? What are you gonna do, peppermint? Hah?! What would you do if I don't stop?!"

Shouto sees from the side of his view that Kirishima was forcing himself a way in their direction through the full room.
In the same moment where the redhead reached them Katsuki would behave again - it would be clever to wait... but he did not really want to be clever at the time.

A crooked smile found its way on his face and he leaned forward, right into Bakugos personal space.
"Why don't you do it and find it out, Blasty?"

He could see in this red eyes how the metaphorical fuse was set on fire and started to burn down extremely fast. In the same moment where the flame reached the end, the explosive teen reared back his fist and tried to sock him in the face but Shouto was already out of his reach and used their height difference to get his own punch in but Bakugo ducked.

They crouched in front of each other, ready to attack.

"Katsuki! Stop!"

Heterochrome eyes glisten in mischief.
"Your master is calling, Ka-tsu-ki. Don't you wanna obey like a good dog?"

"FUCK YOU!"

The derogatory comment about Kirishima was the needed spark to blow everything up.

Without consideration of the other students or their teacher or the fact that they were surrounded by expensive technology, they charged at each other, activating their Quirks mid-jump with a spark of murder-intent in their eyes.

Hits and kicks at full force were exchanged and each attack was supported by their Quirks. From one moment to another the whole room was war-zone: Computers were used as missiles, keyboards were converted to truncheons, tables turned into landing spots and launching assistance, chairs were destroyed, shoved into each other's way, thrown around and used as batons.

Only a few seconds into the fight and the room which had been filled with costly technology before lied in ruins.

Most of the students could speak of luck that they were able to leave the room in time before the apocalyptic chaos broke loose because else they would have burns, bruises or even something worse.

Luckily there were only Kirishima and Aizawa in the room and while the teacher could dodge anything that flew his way, Kirishima could just keep his Quirk activated as he tried to get through to Bakugo to calm him down.
But the inferno the two hotheaded fighters were causing was too much of a risk, even for his skin of stone and so he had to admit that he should give up and kept himself at the edge of the fight.

Aizawa considered for a short moment to stop the fight with his Quirk to separate them but he could not shut down both of their Quirks at the same time as fast as they were moving and without his Quirk, one of them would get at least severely injured considering what kind of forces they were throwing at each other.

The fight itself was the grotesque kind of beautiful. Both boys were throwing flames and explosions at each other and their opponent had to dive out of the way or block with his own superpower.

Bakugo tried time and time again to get close to Shouto by blasting his explosions behind him and to knock the other out with a well-placed hit but the bi-colored teen created walls of ice all over the room so that Bakugo had to stop again and again to not hit them.