What I can do

The question if he wanted to take up the heroes offer was not hard to answer for the teenager.

Of course he wanted to go with him! He would be dumb if he didn’t!

They split up to get outside and decided to meet at the main entrance.

Izuku thought over thoroughly when he passed a storage room if he really should take something with him but in end he couldn’t stop himself.

His backpack was stuffed full with drugs after that stop and even if he felt kind of sorry he was sure he needed the money he could make if the hero didn’t want to take up with him any longer or another reason forced him back onto the streets.

The remaining way through the hospital went uneventful and it was almost hilarious that he crossed the paths of seven different police officers and each of them even noticed him.

But he wouldn’t mourn over that, the easier the better.

In front of the gigantourmus building he kept an eye out for the hero but he couldn’t see him immediately and the panic rose in him, that Tensei Iida left him for good and that he never wanted to take him in first place.

“Hey. We can go now.”

The raven haired man glanced at the blade that hooverd only some centimeters away from his junglar with his hands up in a sign of surrender and chuckled nervously.

“I’m afraid I’ll have to lean not to scare you.”, he offered.

After a short moment filled with shock Izuku closed his knife and put it into his sleeve.

“This could’ve ended in a disaster.”,
growled the boy into the direction of the adult.
“If I wouldn’t’ve waited for you you would’ve been really happy that we’re in front of a hospital!”

The taller one waved it off and started moving, putting a distance between them and the hospital.

“I’m fine. And you’re away from the streets and out of danger.
Now come.”

They went their way to the estate of the Iida-family side by side in utter silence.

“How are you going to explain that you brought someone like me with you?”, questioned the emerald eyed boy after more or less twenty minutes of quiet walking.

“My family knows me well. This won't be the first time that someone lives with us until they’ve gained some foodhold in their lives. I helped some people with this method.”, explained the hero but it only made his companion look to the side with a bitter expression on his face.

“There’s no way to help me.”, grumbled the smaller one annoyed and made the ravenette perk up.

“Why’s that?”

“I’m quirkless. I’ve missed out eleven months of school and I’ve got a crime-file as thick as my hand.”, 
the boy counted at his fingers and continued ruthlessly,
“Unfortunately I’ve been born without a quirk. I’m deformed and disabled. I'm mentally unstable. Did I mention my quirklessness?”

Anger and sarcasm dripped from his voice like poison and his face was pulled into an unsightly mask of disdain and disgust.

“I know the statistics, Ingenium!
36% of the global quirkless population commit suicide in the age from twelve to seventeen.
In the age from eighteen to twentyfive 64% attempt suicide, but only 27% actually die.
On the other hand, only 1,5% of the quirkless population are able to survive until they are thirty.
91% of the people diagnosed with quirklessness die before their 28th birthday.
More or less 0.7% are actually able to start some kind of charrier after graduating.
And how. Should I. Accomplish something?!”