My Villain

(Should you comment on this chapter, plz name the line you're talking about  Wattpad doesn't show me. Thx.)

The Media was having a Hay-Day.

Still.

It didn't matter that a week already passed.

They still talked about the butchered Yakuza-Group.

About Overhauls barely identifiable corpse, which hung at UAs doors two days ago with a message that explained that child abuse was the worst of all crimes.

There had been a comparable message with Endeavor.

Endeavor, who gets ridiculed and bad mouthed by his family in front of the media right now even after his death.
Or rather: because of his death.
Because now none of them has to be scared of him any longer.

Even Shouto Todoroki who hasn't been sighted anywhere at all contacted Magazines, Newsletters, Radio- and TV-Shows over his phone or in written form to tell them what exactly had been done to him.

And then, suddenly, the twin brother of Natsuo Todoroki, Touya Todoroki, send out a message which contained his life story, even though it was rather vague together with a bit of his DNA as a proof that it really was him.

The horror the people felt came down upon the heroes in the form of public hate.
Citizens plainly refused to be saved or rathered to save themselves.

Surveye stood above all the chaos and watched grinning as the media picked up all the offered flesh and ripped apart like the vultures they were.

Katsuki's injuries, Tenya's paralysis, Shouto's vanishing act, the deaths of Mineta and Hagakure, All Might's loss und Endeavors behavior - everything pinned on UA-High.

Not enough safety.
Bad education.
Wrong priorities.
Pedagogical failure.

It was delicious.

"Do you want to return to school?"

Shouto lifted his head to look at him confused.

He shrugged and started to explain:
"I just mean... it wouldn't hurt if at least one person in the commanding level had an actual education. If you don't want to continue the hero-course you could go to management or gen.ed - but obviously, you can continue. Or you could leave UA and go somewhere else. I just thought that it wouldn't hurt."

The boy with the bi-colored hair leaned back and thought about it with pursed lips.
"I would like it if I could continue going to the hero-course of UA. I'm just worried that they will keep me there against my will or that they will follow me."

Izuku smiled softly and wrapped his arms around the torso of his partner from behind.
"I wouldn't be concerned about something like that in your stead. I'm sure they're going to leave you alone. Nedzu wouldn't dare to step out of line and if you interact with heroes each day your chance to be lead onto the "right path" is the highest."

The teen with the heterochromous eyes snorted amused and nodded and hummed in agreement quietly before leaning his head back to rest it against the shoulder and neck of the other boy.

"So I'll go back tomorrow?"

A kiss was planted against his temple as the only reply. It was a confirmation.

"Where are the two monsters?", asked the taller one when the one-eyed pushed his chair from the desk to sit down on his lap.

The quiet laugh that followed his question made this moment just more perfect.