Surveye: Rising

"Are you sure that you want to drive with your class and not with us? I'm positive that our training-camp is going to be just as good as yours, if not even better."

"Yes, Izu, I'm sure. I still am a UA-Student and I can't simply refuse to go to lessons."

"Meh... okay. I hope you'll have fun on your way through hell. I am convinced that your school doesn't have anything fun in mind.", giggled the boy with the curly hair as he closed the trunk of the bus they had rented. 

It was planned for all the occupants of the Villa to make a trip to a mountain cabin that belonged to a hero-quartet that offered training for schools if one could pay the price.

"But we'll drive you to UA! I insist!"

Shouto sighed but accepted his fate and entered the car.

As he had found out there were ideed five residents in Surveye's-Villa that knew how to drive, yet only two of them actually had a license and only one of those had been aquired in a legal way and only three of those five people were old enough to drive legally.

Consequently it was Spinner, the only one who really-really was allowed to, who sat behind the steering-wheel and started the motor of the vehicle after checking that everyone was in their seat.

"Well then, my friends! Layover UA and then we're driving through in one go!", called the lizard-human thrilled and stepped onto the gas pedal.

Everyone cheered and spurred on their driver, Shouto felt himself smile crookedly.

The past month where he had stayed with the Villa had been the best time of his life and he had let down his walls without really noticing it.

He was smiling more, was more relaxed, did not flinch as much as he tended to do; physical contact was still a sensitive topic but when it happened that Dabi or Izuku brushed up against him, he did go up in flames or freeze everything without wanting to.

Their "not-really-but-still" kind of shabby VW-Bus stopped in front of UA's gate where the far more modern vehicles that would bring the students to their camp were waiting.

Izuku and Dabi got off together with Shouto to help him with wrenching his bag out of the trunk.

The ravenette ruffled through his baby brothers hair before disappearing inside the piteously colorful vehicle while the leader of the Villa stayed with their newest member to escort the bi-coloured boy.

Everyone in class 1A tensed when they recognized the mildly familiar figures that were accompanying Shouto.

Izuku followed his friend to the border of the school grounds where he gave him a quick peck on the cheek before he turned his back to the hero-students and returned to the rundown bus.
He turned around one more time and waved with a broad grin.
"Have fun, Shouchan! Take care of yourself and learn as much as you can!"

The everyone's shock Shouto responded with a hearty smile and returned the gesture with the same enthusiasm.
"Will do! Take care of you and everyone as well, Zu! We'll see each other again in three weeks!"

More than one had to pick up their jaw from the ground after that.

As Shouto was talking with his classmates Izuku watched from the distance with a cold stare and halted in the middle of the passageway of the bus so that everyone could see him and clapped his hands.

"I'd like to have your undivided attention?"

Everything became quiet.

"Thank you. So:
As you all know, we're going to visit a summer-training-camp that takes care of hero-schools regularly. We are going to help with educating the UA-hero-courses and will train in the meantime. Everyone who has a Quirk are going to be trained by the heroes there to use them. I expect more from you than to just mind your own business and ignore the heroes - this is our chance to open their eyes and we're going to take it. Understood? Perfect. But don't forget, we're on vacation. Have fun if you see the chance!"