Spying-Eye and Death-Hand

************** Flashback *************

How long it took until the police removed the video of Stain's speech unsuccessfully from the internet?

Three days.

Who long it took until Midoriya began to participate in the editing, copying and spreading the message of his teacher?

Eighteen hours.

Until the League brought out their video which was contradicting Surveyes?

Twenty-one hours.

And how much time it took for Stains heir to get into the headlines after his teacher officially was brought to jail?

Twenty minutes.

"- it is a high possibility that the killer and broker 'Surveye', who is thought to have had a familial relationship to the 'Herokiller Stain', is the culprit behind this attack."

The news were flooding the whole city.

Fifteen minutes ago somebody had entered a rather small heroangency. They had sabotaged and locked the doors and windows sometime previously and today they had cut down the wiring of the building.
The doors had been closed from the inside and the Surveye had been scrawled over the front door in red paint.

The massacre that was taking place inside these walls had been planned to the point and the rather weak heroes that had been in the office were butchered one after the other with frightening accuracy.

Panting the killer swiped the blood off the glass of his mask so that he could see again.

That was number eleven which meant that there were two to go.

With quiet, yet on the blood-soaked carpet hearable, wet steps, the one-eyed wandered through the rooms.

Everywhere corpses were lying around with twisted arms and legs, dead eyes and cut open throats.

The people who had owned a physic Quirk had lost this body part and the two cases of mutations were defaced and sliced into little pieces so that they would be hard to tell apart and identify.

Izuku found a lot of good parts in his life as a murderer.
And one was that he finally could let quirked people suffer from the hate he felt for them.

The mask covered up well how exhausted the killer looked like. His eyes were bloodshot, glassy and puffy, beneath them were black eyebags, his lips were chapped and his skin was the same unhealthy pale tone like back when he had been with the Gang.

But he didn't let his agony reach the outer surface by grooming himself meticulously and to perfection.
His hair was washed, cut and combed, he was as well trained as always, the bandages at his arms were replaced each day, his laundry had been done just as often and his weapons were in their best condition since he got them.

He couldn't afford the luxury of letting himself go. He had a purpose, a duty that he had to fulfill.

He rested to halt and closed his eye.

One of the most important lessons that Stain though him: Always use all your senses.

Suppressed, gasping breaths reached his ears combined with silent whimpers.

He found his missing targets.

His expression was serious when he pulled the little closet over and stomped a hole into the back of it.

He had heard the clatter and the yelps when the wooden box fell and knew where which person was.
With a single one fluid motion, he rammed his blade though the wood and impaled one of the heroes, the other one was exactly beneath his foot and was trembling and sobbing pathetically.