A boy born with Nothing

"Sensei, I'm home."

He left his shoes in the hallway and shed the coat that hid his costume.

"Good.", Stains voice was drenched with hidden and suppressed anger and Izuku swallowed drily.

Looks like the news already showed what had happened.

Indeed the boy found the killer in front of the TV which displayed how ambulances and hearses drove away from the USJ.

"They didn't mention you at all.", said his Mentor and the trembling knees of the kid gave away.

"What?"

"There wasn't a single word considering Surveye, these corpses are on the Leagues card if the news is to be believed. You're so damn lucky."

With his eye wide open Stains successor stared at the wooden floor and processed what exactly he was being told.

In the eye of the public, he hadn't even been there.

He was almost relieved that he still was only a "harmless" broker and not the evil genius that assisted in the murder of a hero and two kids.

He actually considered placing his sign in the control-room but then he thought about the consequences it could bring and didn't do it.

There were three students and one teacher who knew that he was the head of the attack and they could spill that every second.

"A penny for your thoughts, Midoriya."

"It's nothing important, Sensei.
That… that was a one-time-thing I'm not going to let myself be associated with the League.
Please forgive me that I was dumb enough to create this plan, I just wanted these students… the school… and… I shouldn't have done it."

He crouched over the floor to the man to kneel in front of him and press his forehead onto the floor.

"Hey, it's okay. Stand up and sit down. But don't forget what you learned today."

Izuku nodded enthusiastically and sat down next to the killer on the sofa.

"Even if nobody knows… these corpses are in my closet and their blood on my hands.", mumbled the greenette and observed his palms like he could see the blood that soiled them.

"No. Your hands are clean right now.",
told Stain disinterested while he zapped through the TV-channels,
"You haven't slit anyone's throat or rammed a knife into their heart but it isn't going to stay that way.
The sports festival is approaching, the climax of the hero-societies culture. We're going to bust the party."

"As you wish, Sensei. I'll support you to the best of my ability."

Both men flinched when the phone of the greenette started to ring.

He rushed to dig out the device and took the call.

"Hello, Surveye on the blower. What can I do for you?" 

"Ya still haven't saved my number?"

"Ah... Grian. No. I don't save any numbers so that they can't be tracked should I somehow lose my cell or if it's taken."

"Damn you and your foresight.", grumbled the man on the other side.
"None the less I was wondering why there wasn't your name on the news."

"Not only you.", 
replied the curlyhead somberly,
"But I'm not going to complain. I want my own debut.
On another note: What do you want, Grian?"

"Straight to the topic, as always.
I already transferred 500.000¥. I wanna know which one of the students is the most dangerous now that you've seen them all in action."