Battle finale

Izuku left the control room only after he made sure that nothing could go wrong.

He had watched the girl with the improved hearing and the boy with the tape-quirk as they digged out the small guy in the diapers.

Minoru Mineta was obviously dead. Suffocated. Maybe he bled out considering that he had this big hole in his head.

And then there was this invisible girl whom he had ordered to kill. She was too dangerous to let her stay alive.

He got an uncontrollable laughing fit when he watched the aghast look on Kacchans face on one of the screens.

His childhood enemy didn't know what happened to him and looked like he would cry like a baby, when he was forced to retreat.

Because of this, the green haired was in best mood, when he went to the fire-zone to start a fight with Shouto.

He probably had a death wish, but he wanted to talk to the teenager. He wanted to know, if Shouto Todoroki just wanted to take over the heritage of his father.

It wasn't hard to find the bigger boy once he entered the zone.

Shouto was already close to the entrance and drubbing with a few villains who were guarding the exit.

"Go away from him, he is mine." he murmured in his headset and immediately the four left Todoroki alone, who fell panting on one knee and opened his mouth to protest.

A strong fighting will. Remarkable.

"Hello",
said Izuku and waved his hand at the future hero,
"my name is Surveye, i'm pleased to finally meet you in person, Shouto Todoroki."

The other stood up and mustered him with narrow eyes.
Izuku saw that as a an 'Okay' to talk further.
He wanted to talk to Shouto since he had heard of him.

"I have to admit, i'm really fascinated of you!
It is an incredible Quirk you've got there; you could easily defeat All Might himself!"
- Todoroki flinched -
"So it's like that...", mumbled Izuku quietly.
"So you are, as far as I know, your dearest fathers fourth try to break free from All Might.
Must be shitty to be more of a possession than a human. Especially in the eyes of your own father.
And that stuff with your mom is understandable, too.
She burned the half that reminded her of her husband. He likely abused all of you.
Tze! Looks like there is some reason for me to become Stains successor.
So, Shouto Todoroki, do you refuse to use your fire to oppose your father?"

The eyes of the boy in front of him were wide open, still the teen with the burn scar nodded.

Carefully and cautious Izuku drew closer to the student and inspected the eyes closer.

A winterly grey, like it was seen on snowy mornings in the sky and an intense turquoise, that was only matched by paradisiacal mountain springs and lakes, and heavenly beaches.

The red scar tissu, likee that was typical for burns underlined this impressive colour and smoothed out the red of the hair and made the white stand out.

"You really are beautiful.",
said Izuku fascinated,
"I think I never saw something as wholesome as you. It's sad that you have to suffer because of your father."

With a breathless laugh he drew himself away from the boy who only stumbled away after their eye contact broke and pulled a hand through his wild curls.

"I'm sorry. I've actually seen so many pictures of you, all this videos.
I should have been prepared but you've got me defenseless.", he explained with a lopsided smile.

Shouto hadn't been able to follow for quite a while and actually stood somewhere next to himself and screamed at his body to do something.
To kiss this prince charming, flirt back, attack him, run away, something!