Everyone

It turned out that the small community of Surveye's Villa was rather… special.

Izuku Chisome – or, Chisome-Sama, how everyone called Stain's son when he wasn't around – was adored by his fosterlings like a godhood. By some of them more than by others, yet Toga and Dabi couldn't help themselves but develop a certain kind of fascination towards the one-eyed teenager as well.

It was something about his behavior that drew in every person who got in contact with it in his orbit and made them feel loved and to strive for more of this feeling.

Still, the whole group was living for gossip, tittle-tattle, and rumors - especially if they involved Surveye.
Conspiracy theories to facts, everything was known and gladly discussed when the greenette wasn't within ear-reach.

Mikumo Akatani, who demanded that everybody called him Yamikumo, was the worst out of all the tattlers.

Luke proudly held onto second place.

And the bronze-medal belonged to the whole Villa.

Although Dabi had to admit that he wasn't standing on the winner's podium, just like Surveye himself.
But he already had decided to catch up.

"So. How's your first week with us been?", asked Luke as he stirred in a pot with curry.

Yamikumo had prepared a second, smaller pot all by himself that was quietly simmering and because Dabi had taken care of the cutting of the indigents together with Toga they now had time to simply talk.

"Oh? Are you worried about us? Why cute~♡"
Himiko did not really change but she had grown to – could one really dare to say it like that? – … to be almost something like down-to-earth.
"But, to answer your question, Luke-chan. My start was a bit rough. My roommates didn't like me at first although I'm sooo nice. But Izuchan rightened everything and now we're the best friends~"

Toga remembered her first days where she had settled down and set everything up.

All the boys were cute, the other girls were easygoing.
But for some reason, her roommates refused to interact with her more than absolutely necessary.

Although it was just Izuku who knew the reason had been that Toga had been suspicious for the others.
The knowledge to share a room with a crazed serial killer was something else then to live under the same roof as a murderer and Himiko's roommates hadn't found a good coping mechanism.

And because of that Izuku had gone ahead and done something about it. In the form of a girls-night. 
One afternoon he had grabbed the four women and dragged them to the city to buy make-up, shoes and dresses (yes, Chisome as well).

After that, they stayed in a small, fancy Café and talked about hot guys and how one's dream boyfriend should look and be like.

About evening they returned home where Surveye had herded them into his own bathroom to do their make-up and style their hair (the question why he could do this was left unanswered.) and then send them away to put on the dresses they bought.

It had been quite a shock when a girl with green hair and a blind eye, dressed in a gown that looked suspiciously like Izuku's strode into the girls' room on fifteen centimeter high stilettos to pick them up for somewhere.

In the end it actually had been Izuku Chisome who insisted that they called him 'Izumi' before escorting them to a bar that was popular among teenagers where he kept a close eye on the group of four to ensure that they didn't drink too much, didn't injure anyone or started more than an intense making-out session.

It had been a nice evening and even if they only returned around four o'clock in the morning, giggling and snorting, their high-heels in their hands and swaying; the ice between Toga and the other girls had melted.
In the end, the sadistic killer still was a simple and normal girl.