The Aftermath

"The state right now is highly questionable.",
he summed up the situation for himself,
"That stain had been apprehended didn't calm the people down but riled our society up.
All those people who needed a reason for their crimes found them in Stains speech and this videos just can't be deleted from the internet!"

The mice-like creature plodded alone through its office as it worked itself up to a headache by thinking about how it should reply to Surveyes message.

"Surveye won over the hearts of the people with his parting with Stain And the fact that the Herokiller sacrificed himself for this kid earns some more sympathy-points."

The principal stopped walking and looked out of the window.

"The agency he attacked was rumored to employ greedy impostors. Every single one of them more than one headline by not helping somewhere when they should have.
With this, this brat, of course, underlined his message once more and everyone thinks he's helping!
All those good heroes that died because of him are gladly ignored and the fact that Ingenium is awake and healthy again doesn't make it any better."

The not identifiable animal with heightened intelligence returned to its finish-less way through the room.

"If we were to say that Surveye was not only the one behind planning the Leagues attack at the USJ-Incident but that he was there as well and leading the attack we would surely convey that he was the one killing those students and teachers but the school would be thought to be completely incapable because he still is quirkless!"

He had to calm down. Screaming wouldn't help in any kind of way – but it was so nerve-racking.

Surveye was intelligent, no question.
The boy behind the mask was more than just a programmed and groomed killing-device but also a genius.

Nedzu knew of Surveyes notebooks. (Every good hero worth their cent knew about Surveyes books.) The notes were legendary and Best Jeanist almost lost his whole Agency to that information.

He had told him that he had acquired 'his' notebook and destroyed it but the former lab-rat suspected that this book was existing again by now if it wasn't even better than before.

They had placed him an antagonist on the other side of the board who was rather dangerous.

By now Surveye was at a close level to All For One and that was alarming, threatening and frightening.

What would this kid become when he grew up?

'UA-High teaches two students in their hero-class A who long ago wasted their chance to become heroes. I demand that you set a warning example with them that this scum of society, does not get a chance at performing such a valuable profession.', he repeated Surveyes message in his mind.

The interesting thing was that the killer had not mentioned a single name.

In theory, they could kick out whoever they longed to and say that they were the claimed students.

But that was not what the killer was having in mind.

Nedzu was sure that Surveye wanted the school to do thorough background checks on its students so that they would remove the right individuals.

It looked like that Stains heir was convinced that the misdeeds of these students were harsh enough that the school just couldn't ignore them and would see itself forced to move its hand.

The open accusation put the principal under some extra pressure.
He had to do as the masked villain demanded but if whatever he was about to find really was so bad that it required an expulsion everyone would say that Surveye had the school in his control and that they were weak.