In our Hearts

Surveye's back!

Dodgy Dealings?
Did some heroagencies really make deals with the shady broker 'Surveye'?

The heroes are helpless!
The 'herokiller: Stain' had this month more kills than ever before! Could 'Surveye' be the key to his success?

Giggling Izuku paged through the different headlined of the news at some kiosk.

Everywhere word was spread about Stain and Surveye.
About his sensei and himself.

He reached a small magazine that was famous for conspiracy theories and grew quiet.

This is the reality behind Surveye!

With a frown he reread the headline and skimmed through the number but he didn't reach the pages about himself.

"Ya gonna buy something now or not?", grumbled the owner of the shop annoyed.

"Yes... uhm... I... I'd like to buy this one.", he stuttered and handed the magazine over to the woman.

"That's 200¥."

The woman didn't look so delighted about him buying the cheapest magazine, but it was this one that captured his attention.

He roamed through a nearby park until he found a free bench and sat down.

It was summer, he would have gone to high school soon.
But he got a way better teaching than any school could ever give him.

He opened the magazine intently and skimmed through the articles about missing and vanished people, about suspicious villain activities and other theories - although he did indeed find some ture stuff: The 'League of Villains' did truly exist and was rather new but it still seemed to have a some supporters in high places with a lot of power.
He himself rather wanted to stay out of business like that - at least until he found the Surveye article; and froze.

At the top of the page was a photography of one of his notebooks!
And it was one of his revised versions with his sign!
Number 47!

He brooded over that.

His new notes had only been available for two weeks.
He helped Stain to pick his victims and eliminate them since five weeks.

He only distracted them or stopped them from running away like the cowards they were, but no heroblood sullied his hands - at least not directly.

He shook his head to sort out his thoughts and return to his old line of thought.

He only sold six notebooks and each and every one of them went over the counter for vast sums of money.

He had thought for a long time before he decided for his favourite way of action.
This way he could afford a better flat in one of the good districts of the city and they won't have to rob stores now and then because they ran out of food and didn't own the money to buy more.

But it seemed like his plan went wrong.

The mysterium of Surveye is no Quirk but the simple collecting and analyzing of datas.

He really couldn't stand this article.

The fear of the Broker "Surveye" is still haunting everyone after heroes of the high end of the rankings had suddenly been defeated by weak and unknown villains.
The knowledge of Surveye existing has only been brought to the society's attention through hearsay and rumors and caused turmoil and panic.
By now it is sure that Surveye is a true and real person and not a group and even if the scoundrel is hiding: He can't erase the knowledge about him and he can't stop his customers from talKing when they think that some informations aren't important enough to be kept.