Origin of a Killer

Deep breath in - and a deep breath out.

The cold stone burned beneath his bare feet.

Red shoes - worn out and used, covered with a thin layer of dust and dirt - stood a bit away filled with crumpled paper that was brimmed with smudged ink and tear stains. The text being an unsung hymn to death and about the beauty of the end.

The boy stood with a lazy posture at one of these places which were normally only visited by humans who loved the extreme and even people like them wouldn't be as relaxed and satisfied as the green-haired boy who opened his matching green eyes just this moment with the unbearable wish to witness his future when it passed him by.

He spread his arms like he wanted to embrace this rotten city he looked at with all his heart and never let it go. The city in which he had lived and which had torn him apart and destroyed him.
Even though that wasn't what he was looking for, nor his objective - no. He wanted to say goodbye because this should be his last act.

His dull and empty and lifeless eyes, that sunk into his skull like the ones of a doll, vanished again behind a thick, black curtain of eyelashes only to be exposed to the wind that howled around the building and the sun that shined down cruelly and mischievously from up above for the last time.

Without any concern he let his weight drag him forward and lifted his feet from the steady stone they rested on.

It was almost like he laughed as the ground came closer, while his end rushed toward him.

But how should he know?

In the end, he only heard a loud crack.

A high ring resonated through his ears.

Everything turned into a blinding white.

Black.

Finally, it was over.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Gasping he sat up.

Everything hurt!

Screaming he doubled over, tears streamed down his face as he gasped for air, clutching tightly to his side.

More pain.

Suddenly the lights turned on, they burned ruthlessly into his eyes.
It became noisy.
People. There were white-blue people without faces!
Weights pushed him down, back onto the soft ground; he didn't even recognize it was there before.

Something pricked his arm and his rabid heart turned sluggish. For a moment he feared it would stop beating at all - it didn't.

His lungs filled with breathable air, no longer moving in a fast and flat pattern.
His thoughts calmed down and he finally understood that the high noises that were beaten into his skull seconds ago turned slow and quiet.

He lied there, dazed.
Everything was blurry and he knew something was missing.
He just couldn't point out what.

He was tired.

With a yawn, he nuzzled into the soft warmth.
He fell asleep fast and without noticing it at all.

The doctors in the room looked at the boy with worry in their eyes.

Izuku Midoriya had been found half-dead and comatose behind his school.

He had a severe traumatic brain injury and his right body half, containing: Collarbone, lower arm bones, lower leg bones, ribs, pelvic bone, and the most hand bones were slightly cracked to completely broken.