Low Point

*********Flashback********

After leaving the bar, Izuku searched for a hardware store that still opened at such an hour.
After a bit of asking around - because Goggle-Maps didn't want to do as he wanted it to do - he actually found such a shop and purchased a sledgehammer.

It was a rather dumb idea that he had but it might actually work.
He just needed some people who looked similar to him so that he wasn't the only possible suspect for Surveye.

Everyone and their dog knew that Surveye was small, male and limping.
Nobody knew about the scar or knew that he was half-blind, but someone with enough brain could interpret it thanks to his mask and his symbol.

So, what did a right-minded villain and criminal with sane common sense do?

Exactly!

Head out and mutilate some people that fitted into the profile so that they had exactly the same traits as one-self.

It wasn't really hard to find a group of homeless.
People without Quirks made up a majority of the street dwellers so finding that feature was easy as well.
Homeless in his age were a bit harder but there still were a lot because most understood that their life was useless and awful around the age of twelve to sixteen. 

It was the height that made it complicated.
Izuku though it was insulting that there were no boys of his height.
What was so bad about only being 158 centimeters high?
Was it so hard to grow small? 
Couldn't hey just… stop at some point?

But after about three hours of searching, he finally got lucky.
A group of teenage homeless in the ghetto, each and every one of them had to be thirteen to eighteen years old if he guessed right and six of then were about his height.

Yet there still was the question about their Quirks.

"May I sit with you?", he asked with a cautious smile.

He had taken off his mask as soon as he had left the villain-district and most of his costume was hidden by his coat.
He just had to hope that nobody recognized his boots.

"Of course. Everybody who asks is welcomed at our little fire.", said one of the older ones and moved a bit so that the new arrival was able to sit down on the cardboard beside him.

Izuku pulled off his yellow backpack that he had shoved full with foods and drinks. There was no better bait on the streets.

"Y'all hungry?"

He made a show out of opening his bag and pulling out some contents for Sandwiches. All the teens surrounding him looked at the greenette like he just grew a second head.

"Yeah, we are. Where did you get this from?"

He scratched the back of his head and pulled out some cutting boards to hand them out together with the groceries.

"I work.",
was his explanation,
"It might not be the best choice but it gets the dough and I don't have to stay in the streets any longer. But I know what it's like and I thought I'd do others a little favor and spend a bit money on filling their stomach."

The group didn't care about Izukus job, they were too engrossed in working through the brought supplies.

A girl wanted to give Izuku some of her food but declined with a thanks and by explaining that he already ate (which he did).

"Thanks for the meal!", cheered one of the younger ones who had caught Izuku's eye.

The boy had black, tousled hair that covered his right face-half, he looked rather frail and made a disturbed as well as a disturbing impression.