Not a chapter - still important!

As ya'll know, I'm form Germany.
I live close to Wuppertal if you should be able to know where this is, it's in the wetsern side of the country the closest big city is Köln.
Actually, my city is more of a village and everything was nice and dandy until...

Until that changed in the last month.

The first bad thing that happened was that two bloody pig heads were found on the grounds of a mosque that is build right now.

Yesterday the whole train station was covered in radical right-wing parols and Hakenkreuzen and Nazi signgs and sayings; inside, outside, the walls, the floor, everything was covered - which is especially saddening because the train startion had just been renovated and was so beautiful.

But today... today happened something worse.
Suddebly, shortly before the first lesson was finished our teacher returned after getting something and said that we mustn't leave tge room as she closed the curtains.
She explained that outside the schoolbuilding was filled with men of the SEK (SWAT) were out there with bulletbroof wests and machineguns.
She tpold us that everything was fine and that we would be safe as longs as the alarm doesn't start.

Still, in this half of an hour where we were trapped in this classroom a lot of people cryed.

It was... horrible. I didn't cry. At first at least. Only when I held my best friend in my arms the tears came.

In this moment, when you're sitting in this room without a way out and with no idea what is happening outside there are so many thoughts racing through your head and... it is awful. And so terrefying and cruel.

The reason why I'm telling you this is because I want to change it, not only for Germany, but the whole world; I know I won't archive much but still...
I don't know but please thing about what I just told you for a little while. Let it sink in.

Don't make other people go through the same shit.
Today, hundereds of kids and teenagers were traumatiesed, and their siblings and their parents as well and and that's not normal, not nice, and certainly nothing to be proud of!

One of this thousands of thoughts that raced through my brain back then was this one:

Doesn't this stuff only happen in America?

And... it is terrible. This knowledge that primary students have to prepare themselves for shit like this, that this happens so much more often, that it's almost saddening everyday life  — and that we're about to copy this habit as well...

So... If you think about doing shit like this.

May it be a joke where you say that you're gonna really do it or may it be that you're seriously thinking about it:

JUST DON'T DO IT, PLEASE.

Thank you for listening.