Roaring Mind

"Hey! Y-You - jou h-haf print!", roared one of the usual, unwelcomed customers of the rather run-down bar.
"What?!", the voice of the boy, who'd just been shoved away from the counter rudely by the man, pitched and slurred beneath the aggressive tone and harshness.

"Tus - u can't - hic - yu can't evn af-afford thus stuff! Stop hoarding the b-bar all yorself alone!"

The kid growled angrily and shoved the man back.

"Piss off! I can pay! And that - that's all my money! I earned this all alone myself!"

The man bursted into hysterical laughter.

It was easy to see that the two brawlers had looked too deep into their glasses but the adult was way more obvious than the boy.

"S-s-stap laughing! You wanna fight?! I - I can fight!"

The barkeeper started to feel concerned that the conflict between the two drunk heads could become out of hand.

And if that happens he would be forced to pull charges and all the money the greenette with the eyepatch spend on the alcohol that he chugged down like others would drink water would be lost.
But if he wouldn't stop them, the best way to end the night would be with a broken nose and a black-eye.

"Iiii wanna f-fight! Ssomethin' 'gainst that - BLÖRB - squirt?"

His face scrunched up in disgust and his lasting eye squinted together as he waved a hand in the air in front his face.

He held his other hand clenched around his glass filled with rum.

"You - you're annoying!", whined the boy angrily as if it would decourage his attacker.

"And yu - yu piss me off!", babbled the grown up with a shit eating grin.

He didn't even know what nonsense he was spurting and Izuku Midoriya wasn't listening to himself as well.

Both of them had their fill hours ago but they still kept going because their body was used to the toxics of the alcohol.

The man with the beer belly and the hanging cheeks that made him look like an old boarhound developed his alcoholism three months prior after the death of his beloved wife.

Actually he'd been a nice and loved teacher with good classes that made it usually into high positions - he never stressed the kids or left someone behind.

But being nice didn't save his wife when she lost the control over her car and drove into a building because of a hero fight.

He quitted his job and sunk into a pit of sadness and despair - and here he was, in one of the cheapest flophouses in whole Tokyo and started a fight with a boy who might as well could have been one of his students.
If he just could notice that and wouldn't be caged in this blurry, upside-down world of alcohol and intoxication.

Izuku Midoriya, on the other hand, did not have the nerves for an other problem.

His last evening and this day had been disastrous.

The police had found the garage and bursted the fight with the most viewers, his fight, because he was a little celebrity in the underground by now.

He couldn't remember his opponent but he knew that he just defeated the poor bastard when the screams started and the men in black Uniforms broke into the room.
He had managed to fight his way through the panicking crowd before he finally found an air shaft and fled through it - but his money was lost. Confisticated and and unreachable, most likely part of some investigation.

And now this gross old sack wanted to make problems.

Faster, than anyone in the room would have thought that the greenette could, considering his condition, he drawed a knife and pressed it's blade against his attackers junglar.