Extra Scenes & Epilouge

Start from the beginning

Tenya stumbled after him and stuttered some half-formed words until he was finally able to grasp his sleeve and stop him.

"Is he really going to...?"

With a sigh he let his shoulders drop.
"It is likely. He is suicidal, Tenya. He's a Junkie, an Alcoholic... Quirkless! None of that survives on the streets for long. We have to get used to the idea that he will be found dead in a ditch at some point."

"We... we have to do something about it!", gasped his brother upset as they continued their walk to their home.

"Of course we will do something but it won't be that much.
We will tell Mum and Dad and then we'll go to search for him. But we won't be able to ask around because he will be off the face of the earth as soon as he hears that we're looking for him and then our little chance will be gone as well."

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Tenya stopped and broke out into tears as he himself continued to walk.

They were Iidas' after all, it was their specialty to run and keep running no matter what comes.

Their search went on for four months, just as long as Izuku had stayed with them after that, work and school took up too much of their time to keep going.

It was a shock for them the hear that Izuku did the final exams.
But he vanished before they could do anything.

Mum was not happy to lose her newly gained child, Dad remained rather untouched by the events, he and Izuku had never spent much time together.

Tenya changed... after that. It was not for better or for worse just... different.

And he? He regretted every single word he said that certain night.
____________________________

Chapter 18 - 20
Shouto fights with Bakugo and Iida.

》... because of that it is recommended to use diverse different methods and playful approaches to show other children that they are basically quirkless as well.
It has proven itself to be very successful to arrange something like a "quirkless week" where the children can realize on their own that they still have the same body as a quirkless person but still function without any problems.
Also highly endorsed are pre-Quirk games like hide&seek, cards, and board-games because these are almost unable to be influenced by Quirks.
Things somebody should avoid urgently are...《

He rubbed over his eyes with a sigh and took a deep breath. Compared to everybody else he had at least read twice as much text and worked through six of ten topics.

Momo came shortly after him and it were Bakugo and Iida for everybody's confusion who had almost no results at all so far.

Both of them were simply refusing to work - or, well... Katsuki refused; Tenya was just really slow with full intention. The blonde had actually already Aizawa on his bad side because of his behavior, it had not been nice to witness, and now he was sitting beside Kirishima, boiling over with anger and pouting... at least the other boy kept him calm.

The bell rang to lunch break and Shouto shut down the computer he had been working on before he sorted through notes and picked them up before walking over the Aizawa to talk with the man about his opinion according to some point he had written down and to ask him if it was possible for him to write a research paper about the quirkless population in Japan to push his grades a bit or maybe a positive endorsement.

But before he reached his tired teacher something rammed hard against his shoulder and between his ribs and did not only force him to lose his breath in pain but also made him lose his balance and fall.